Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the style please? She looks like a bog standard woman stood in front of some pebbledash. What's the point?
---
Also the step needs weeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly!! It’s ordinary at best, fugly at worst… what the duck is the point of sharing it? It doesn’t make me inspired, it just makes me grateful for having nicer hair and a more flattering coat 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those adidas trainers are good for the bin. She’s now wearing them on a ‘date night’. I have no issues with dressing up trainers but they look like pe plimsolls from the 80’s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those adidas trainers are good for the bin. She’s now wearing them on a ‘date night’. I have no issues with dressing up trainers but they look like pe plimsolls from the 80’s
And that shirt thing is just horrendous! Don’t even get me started on the plastic leggings 😂

Reactions: 4
OMFG! That outfit 😂😂😂 What is wrong with these instatwats, what kind of mirrors do they have in their homes that make so many of them think they look good when they look utterly ridiculous 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
OMFG! That outfit 😂😂😂 What is wrong with these instatwats, what kind of mirrors do they have in their homes that make so many of them think they look good when they look utterly ridiculous 🙄
Phew I thought it was just me missing something. What an echo chamber they live in. The skirt alone and the look with the jumper. Nothing to do with size or age but just an awful awful outfit that even the model isn’t pulling off.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow. I thought she was taking the piss out of herself but no, she’s being deadly serious about wearing the skirt 😬😬

I thought it was a pisstake too; “look how shite the outfit looks in real life!” but no, she’s actually going to go out dressed like that. Jesus christ.

Sorey Alison but people are allowed am opinion. U can't post something and expect everyone to absolutely love the outfit you're posting. Especially the ones she wears! Oh and also the whole have a nice day is extremely outdated and isn't funny at all

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
duck off, Alison.

There is a massive difference between walking down the street in an outfit and posting yourself wearing it on social media on an account you monetise (badly, sorry your husband had to go back to work!), which relies on you getting engagement from comments and likes.

I look like a sack of tit today. I’m wearing old leggings with holes in them and my husbands old hoody. Yea, it would have been tit if someone had said I looked tit while I was getting the bins in (fair though 🤣), because I was minding my own business and not inviting comment.

You are putting yourself on instagram, trying on an outfit in a reel for people to comment on, good or bad.

If you really don’t understand the difference, no one can help you. Have a nice day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
duck off, Alison.

There is a massive difference between walking down the street in an outfit and posting yourself wearing it on social media on an account you monetise (badly, sorry your husband had to go back to work!), which relies on you getting engagement from comments and likes.

I look like a sack of tit today. I’m wearing old leggings with holes in them and my husbands old hoody. Yea, it would have been tit if someone had said I looked tit while I was getting the bins in (fair though 🤣), because I was minding my own business and not inviting comment.

You are putting yourself on instagram, trying on an outfit in a reel for people to comment on, good or bad.

If you really don’t understand the difference, no one can help you. Have a nice day ❤
Exactly. What an absolute nob. You can't expect to put an outfit on and have everyone telling you how amazing you look. Saying she didn't invite comments on it?, ummmm u kinda do hun as you put it on a public place, with a comment section. She wasn't being unkind she was being truthful, it looks bleeping awful.

Reactions: 11
Hahahahaaaa that outfit looks AWFUL - and the big difference being the jumper on the model isn’t about 6 sizes too bleeping small! Her jumper is LOOSE, which offsets the short, reasonably fitted skirt. Alison’s jumper is skin tight as she’s bought the wrong size, so just serves to make her look fat. It looks really really bad. I have no idea who the women are who are praising her - one can only assume they are the sort who shop in Popsy clothing or wear dungarees and think they look chic.
and the poster who said it wasn’t a good look is 100% right - why post on a public page if you don’t expect comments?!! She is SO disingenuous- I can’t stand her.

Sorry Alison but you need to stop trying to shame people who just think you’re not all that. Because you’re not.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh wow. I thought she was taking the piss out of herself but no, she’s being deadly serious about wearing the skirt 😬😬
Hahaha! I thought it was a pisstake too! Surely she can't be serious. Will her sad sack husband tell her the truth?!
---
Exactly. What an absolute nob. You can't expect to put an outfit on and have everyone telling you how amazing you look. Saying she didn't invite comments on it?, ummmm u kinda do hun as you put it on a public place, with a comment section. She wasn't being unkind she was being truthful, it looks bleeping awful.
100% this. Trot over to the 40notfrumpyt account and Tattle threads. She is of the same ilk - putting herself out there in an array of hideous outfits and as soon as there is an honest... sorry .... negative comment she cries, whinges and tells people to #bekind. These insta-lunatics need to get a grip.
---
Hahahahaaaa that outfit looks AWFUL - and the big difference being the jumper on the model isn’t about 6 sizes too bleeping small! Her jumper is LOOSE, which offsets the short, reasonably fitted skirt. Alison’s jumper is skin tight as she’s bought the wrong size, so just serves to make her look fat. It looks really really bad. I have no idea who the women are who are praising her - one can only assume they are the sort who shop in Popsy clothing or wear dungarees and think they look chic.
and the poster who said it wasn’t a good look is 100% right - why post on a public page if you don’t expect comments?!! She is SO disingenuous- I can’t stand her.

Sorry Alison but you need to stop trying to shame people who just think you’re not all that. Because you’re not.
The insta-mums and their hideous 'fashions'. Scamp and Dude, dungarees ... they can all get lost

• Heart
Reactions: 8