Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that lately she posts something - the usual boring bandwagon stuff- then a few days later, shares it on stories? Is that in case people missed it because of the algorithm? It smacks of desperation though!

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling that the twins parent her sometimes. How a person who stresses about little people and needs validation to give out sweets to her older daughters birthday party works for mumsnet ir whatever she does is beyond me. Everything g she posts is content. Questions she asks her followers can easily be answered by talking to friends or her husband or even ask her daughter what happens at birthday parties. But then she would have nothing to keep her brand ticking over.😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
Re her Taylor Swift post… errr ask your daughter what she wants? Stop bloody begging you pathetic wannabe. Just Google or ask her…. She’s infuriating me at the moment. Such a try hard/pick me basic cow

Reactions: 7
“Please send me Taylor Swift stuff for free. Anything will do, just send lots so I don’t have to pay for it!”

Fixed if for you, Alison.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Alison really is one of the biggest try hards on Insta. She just misses the mark with absolutely anything. The arrogance to think she is someone to look up to, listen to and influence us!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate it when they do those “realistic” try ons.

Am I the only one where if I got every item in the same size, some wouldn’t fit?

I’m a size 16. I have to try on 14, 16 and 18 of items from the same shop depending on if they are jeans, trousers, dresses, shirt dresses etc. I don’t understand how these influencers seem to fit into one size in every style!

Reactions: 8
OMFG that reel 🫣 please give it up Alison you’re not made to be a fashion influencer. Why is she staring at the camera so intently!!! Totally creeped me out - who enables her in this bs, does no one tell her the truth.

Reactions: 7
OMFG that reel 🫣 please give it up Alison you’re not made to be a fashion influencer. Why is she staring at the camera so intently!!! Totally creeped me out - who enables her in this bs, does no one tell her the truth.
She’s giving Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs vibes in that reel.

• Haha
If I was Tu or whatever she is wearing, I would be mortified. This is literally the opposite of advertising/influencing. Why is she so intent on trying this fashion route?! She will have talents (writer?) but fashion is definitely not one. Awkward and just, NO

Reactions: 3
Apologies if any of you liked it but that mustard check dress???!!!!!!! FML And she said she loved it which tells me everything I need to know about her boring, middle aged 'style'. FYI I am her age.

Well Bella Hadid can rest easy

and don’t even get me started on those heinous boot things

IMG_6413.jpeg

---
It’s her ‘vogue’ look 👀

IMG_6415.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
🙈 check today's stories re chin hair. Do these people have no shame? Just go to a chemist and buy some tweezers. I cant believe this is what she broadcasts . 😳

🙈 check today's stories re chin hair. Do these people have no shame? Just go to a chemist and buy some tweezers. I cant believe this is what she broadcasts . 😳
It’s all she’s got! She’s been trying to flog this dead horse for years, but that is really scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 6