Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the most boring tit style yet thinks she's some kind of fashion guru

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Women of this shape (myself included) just don’t wear boiler suits, whether you like them or not they are just completely unflattering

Reactions: 7
Women of this shape (myself included) just don’t wear boiler suits, whether you like them or not they are just completely unflattering
I agree. I was the same shape/size as her a few years ago. I bought a black one thinking it would be slimming, but I ended up looking like Danny Devito as the Penguin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂😂
That is all I can say about this latest outfit!
Her ability to look as unattractive as possible is amazing
That outfit 🙄 it looks like something you’d wear to muck cows out
---
I agree. I was the same shape/size as her a few years ago. I bought a black one thinking it would be slimming, but I ended up looking like Danny Devito as the Penguin.
Who wore it best 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If her kids ever read her insta posts i frel sorry fpr them 😒. Csnt wait for them to.go to school, can't wait for them to go to bed yet writes for mumsnet and does mum podcasts etc. Is it all phoney? I like to fit in time with my husband of a night but I also have time with my kids. I feel she thinks moaning about it all makes her relatable. I just find it all predictable from Alison.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Shes such a misery!
Imagine filming having a cup of tea with your friend . Its so over the top. Shes a moron .
I’m glad I don’t have friends like that. She would bore me shitless.

Not that she would want to be my friend anyway - I went on a diet to lose a shitload of weight. She openly said once that she wouldn’t want to be friends with someone who did that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
calm down with that tea you might over heat/ wet your self / be up all night.
---
She is over the top with her hand gestures also. Guess what our parents and grandparents had the same problem.

Reactions: 4
Why did she post that really unflattering photo her child took of her outfit 🤣

She’s worse than Brummymummyof2 sometimes with the awful photos of herself she posts.

And why, WHY the leather look leggings? Jesus christ, put them in the bin.

Ugh another post about the kids like they’re the biggest burden! The weekends are not ‘unpaid work’ they are time with family/friends/for some chill or for some fun. Christ!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A rebrand to Midlife Mum. Bandwagon-Jumping AP has done it again!! Bore. Off. She really needs to get a proper job. This is laughable

• Haha
Pretty sure she’s trolling her mate Babs at this point making her reconsider her mum of toddlers persona

• Haha
She's trying so hard to have success somewhere isn't she. Her netmums social media editor job is now freelance. Her novel she was writing, who knows. Her sleepover business. Her podcast consultancy she mentioned recently?! And now the Midlife Mum. Oh and it's FREE. Like we're supposed to be grateful 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
She's trying so hard to have success somewhere isn't she. Her netmums social media editor job is now freelance. Her novel she was writing, who knows. Her sleepover business. Her podcast consultancy she mentioned recently?! And now the Midlife Mum. Oh and it's FREE. Like we're supposed to be grateful 😅
Meanwhile her stay-at-home husband has returned to full time work as her playing at being an influencer obviously isn't enough to sustain them anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pair of bloody freeloaders, hopefully they’ll both be back at work soon contributing properly to society instead of grifting a living

• Heart