Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG She actually looks possessed šŸ˜±
She loves pedalling the overdone trope of a mum that NEVER LEAVES THE HOUSE. Bore off Alison, your kids arenā€™t babies anymore, strapped to the boob, you are free to have a social life

Reactions: 8
She loves pedalling the overdone trope of a mum that NEVER LEAVES THE HOUSE. Bore off Alison, your kids arenā€™t babies anymore, strapped to the boob, you are free to have a social life
And sheā€™s always out without them, she only takes her kids out anywhere if itā€™s ad/pr gifted šŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t know why I follow her. She is the most cringe person on my Instagram

Reactions: 8
I wonder if her husband gets weeks and weekends away too? I really cannot see her coping if he left her to it for half term.

Reactions: 11
Another one who is so utterly boring, she canā€™t fill a Tattle thread in over four years. šŸ„±

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most people with 4yr old twins will never be able to have a week abroad to themselves on a bloody wellness retreat. that's just so far from the reality of most of her followers, she is deluded. Bet she hated the 4hr workouts too.

Reactions: 12
Most people with 4yr old twins will never be able to have a week abroad to themselves on a bloody wellness retreat. that's just so far from the reality of most of her followers, she is deluded. Bet she hated the 4hr workouts too.
Self care šŸ™„šŸ¤­

• Haha
Nice to be surrounded with like minded middle class people with no care in the world šŸ˜“
It was only recently reported that 70% of children living in poverty has a parent working. But hey poor old Alison so frazzled and struggling she had the luxury to take a week off and duck off aboard on a retreat.

Reactions: 10
And the gym was also on her Out list but Iā€™m pretty sure she was back there a few weeks ago.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Good lord, that latest post should come with a warning. And I donā€™t mean her bodyā€¦! šŸ¤“

Reactions: 1
Surprise surprise, it's summer and she's done the whole body confidence thing. Yawnnnnn

Reactions: 4
Don't care about her body, just wish she would keep that bloody gormless face away from the camera. We do not need to see it so close up.

• Haha
A grown woman getting in that paddling pool is bleeping ridiculous. Nothing to do with body confidence, whether you're a size 8 or 18 it's still a toddler's pool designed for under 5s FFS.

And yes that red lipstick is completely the wrong shade for her it's washing her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7