Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go for the people who missed. She is annoyed because she actually has to look after her daughter.
Frustration and stress at what looks like the most well behaved 12 year old ever and happy to say it in front of her

Wonder how she would feel if her husband couldn’t get to work due to a strike and basically said he was frustrated and stressed to be in the same room as her 🙄

mind you she’s an irritating self important bastard so he would have a point 🤔

Reactions: 7
So, I get that she doesn’t want to feature her daughter’s face on social media. And I know Brummy Mummy features her kids’ faces on her own account…
BUT, there’s something unsavoury about plastering photos of another person’s child on Instagram stories whilst respecting the privacy of your own child in the same photo. She’s trying to protect and respect her own child’s right to anonymity but quite happy to show another little girl on there. Just really weird and unfair to Erin who is just too young to understand the ramifications of being featured on social media even if her mum permits it.
This has put me right off her.
---

So, I get that she doesn’t want to feature her daughter’s face on social media. And I know Brummy Mummy features her kids’ faces on her own account…
BUT, there’s something unsavoury about plastering photos of another person’s child on Instagram stories whilst respecting the privacy of your own child in the same photo. She’s trying to protect and respect her own child’s right to anonymity but quite happy to show another little girl on there. Just really weird and unfair to Erin who is just too young to understand the ramifications of being featured on social media even if her mum permits it.
Actually on her grid, forevermore. Awful.

---

Actually on her grid, forevermore. Awful.
Brummy mummy has no respect for friend or is she even her friend

Reactions: 5
She really should have put an emoji on Erin if she was covering her own child- or maybe just don't post any photos of the girls!

Reactions: 4
She really should have put an emoji on Erin if she was covering her own child- or maybe just don't post any photos of the girls!
Probably getting her own back as Brummymummy showed AP’s daughter’s face on her grid. Also BM doesn’t give a shiny tit about her kids’ privacy, as she’s constantly showing their bedrooms (and even their underwear drawers). There needs to be legislation to protect all of these kids.

Plus, AP doesn’t do a very good job of even hiding her own kids’ faces. You can tell the eldest is a double of her dad. Hide the whole face Alison!

Reactions: 5
Looks like someone had fun at a middle class mummy influencer event talking about me time again 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 8
Looks like someone had fun at a middle class mummy influencer event talking about me time again 🥱🥱🥱
Oh she just wants permission to do me time. She is stressed all the time with those children who spend the day at nursery. So thats a weekend that she wants me time. The fact she is a parent blogger/ net mums author and yet can't stand being at her kids' beck and call. Feel sorry for these kids when they read this all back. Doesn't matter that you protect their image online. Everyone who knows you has heard all about how you want me time all the time .

Oh my bleeping christ, the me time thing again.

How the hell was that some massive, messiah like revelation to you, Alison?

You’ve been saying the same old tit for years and years.

Just because you’ve decided to try and crawl up another influencers arse and just wanted an excuse to tag her, don’t pretend that you heard anything new.

I used to get invited to the same tit years ago. It’s always the same bollocks rehashed.

So stop all the wide eyed “oh my god! That was so insightful and true and I nearly cried!” crap. It’s irritating as hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont know who comes across worse? Alison or her new bestie Cat, not so smug now. Using each other for followers! 🙈 check their stories!

I dont know who comes across worse? Alison or her new bestie Cat, not so smug now. Using each other for followers! 🙈 check their stories!
Remember when Alison signed up to Cat’s gift back thing, and pledged to ask all companies she was working with the match what they were offering her with a charity donation, then promptly gave back absolutely duck all?

Gift match was ridiculous. They never asked companies to give what they would have got to more deserving people - just that they'd give away something to them AND something to a poor. And it never happened. So doubly tit.

Many people have to work today, Babs, they don’t have time to “Do some thing nice today, go for a walk, eat chocolate and watch reality tv or read a book”
Ffs 🙄

Reactions: 2
Those glasses are so awful! They look hideous why hasn't anyone said anything
I was coming on here to say exactly that. Why do they buy these hideous oversized glasses! I don’t understand it. I have had to wear glasses for 35 years and I spend ages choosing new frames when I need new glasses, what’s ‘fashionable’ never enters my mind. I am only ever concerned with what suits me. These d*ckhead influencers just jump on any trend no matter how ridiculous it makes them look 🤷‍♀️