Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smile on her stupid Mr potato head gets right on my tits! And when will she lose those stupid velcro shoes? They're hideous!

Reactions: 5
She’s cringe personified. I wonder if she’ll look back in 15 years time or so and die inside

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another holiday?! This time with the ‘school mums’ 🙄! Two holidays in the space of a month without her kids. So relatable and an accurate depiction of normal family life 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There’s a whiff of desperation to go viral about her. Every reel she posts has a look at me look at me about it. One person said floral dresses are no longer in fashion and she makes a reel and endlessly shares it in the hope people will agree with her and it’ll get noticed by the press as backlash

Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh that she wears glasses too big for her face but sunglasses too small for her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another holiday?! This time with the ‘school mums’ 🙄! Two holidays in the space of a month without her kids. So relatable and an accurate depiction of normal family life 😂
That’s why she said no family holidays - she’s blowing the budget on Mummy only holidays instead…

• Haha
So now apparently the reason she can’t stand family holidays is because of her childhood trauma! Not just that your kids burst your nutt then Alison, no?

• Haha
  • Wow
So now apparently the reason she can’t stand family holidays is because of her childhood trauma! Not just that your kids burst your nutt then Alison, no?
Ah the typical instagrammer bandwagon of trauma. Typical Alison

• Angry
She will be an expert doing a podcast all about it within months like they all do 🥱
Oh yes, like her book and podcast about how she’s an expert twin parent…despite her husband doing all the parenting of their children, while she fucks off on holiday at any opportunity.

• Haha
Another holiday with her 'mum friends' now I'm all up for breaks for parents as parenting is bloody hard but this women never seems to not be on holiday. What about her husband? When does he ever get a break?? She never seems to have to parent those kids yet feels she constantly needs breaks

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Another holiday with her 'mum friends' now I'm all up for breaks for parents as parenting is bloody hard but this women never seems to not be on holiday. What about her husband? When does he ever get a break?? She never seems to have to parent those kids yet feels she constantly needs breaks
She’s like her best friend brummymummy2 who has had it rough poor thing despite all those holidays two or three times a year, freebies, trips out all paid for, colabs, free invites to special premiers or events, concerts, endless purchasing of outfits never to be seen again, more holidays but yeah she’s had it rough 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus - I'm just coming to the end of 7 years of primary schooling and haven't made a single good friend at my daughter's school. I like to think I'm a reasonably nice person and certainly not quite as boring and annoying as her. How has she managed to make so many bloody friends and good enough to go on holiday with??!

• Heart
Reactions: 9