Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just the image of that 80s snooker player Dennis Taylor in those glasses. Does no one close to her love her enough to tell her…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Alison's back on my radar.
1. Using her daughter to advertise skin products after asking her followers what skin care they recommend for teens.
2. Now has a twinning podcast giving tips to parents of twins. Surely she will be following the tips , not giving them as she absolutely cabt stop moaning about them . Don't worry Alison- the countdown is on for you finding out the primary school you can ship them off too!!

• Sick
Literally the post after the one announcing her podcast is this 😂 handy to monetise but annoying to live with eh Alison
7513027C-E225-4700-9BB5-6DDDC86C6206.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Seriously who wants to listen to the sound of her Donald duck voice in a podcast?!?!?!?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the video she's shared of the child coming out to get her is so sad. We all have moments when we need a moments peace but that's so poor to share that and the kid.sayimg you're not.followijg me
.I just feel for those kiddies finding this online in the future. Correct me if I'm wrong but hardly anything nice or positive about the children is ever posted unless it's #ad #gifted. 😪

• Heart
Another ad that isn’t labelled correctly. Alison you need to put AD at the start of the caption on your grid post. Not after the text so people don’t see it until they open the whole caption. Reported to ASA.

• Angry
Another ad that isn’t labelled correctly. Alison you need to put AD at the start of the caption on your grid post. Not after the text so people don’t see it until they open the whole caption. Reported to ASA.
She should know better seeing as though her job is based around social media and she's gobbed off before now about other influencers

Reactions: 4
Crazy how she was giving up family holidays as a New Year’s resolution, and is now grabbing the freebies with both hands.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Back to promoting her dreadfully dull podcast 🙄
Her voice is so awful, it’s like she doesn’t move her jaw properly to speak. I usually like a Scottish accent, but she can just shut up!
Don’t get me started on the fact she’d given up on family holidays unless they’re freebies! FFS! There are no words for that 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've been to sandy balls many a time - it is really a great site with young kids. Can't help but laugh at the name every time we go though 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Mod and fod are there as well - I assume the PR company flung out a load of influencer tickets.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3