Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus - I'm just coming to the end of 7 years of primary schooling and haven't made a single good friend at my daughter's school. I like to think I'm a reasonably nice person and certainly not quite as boring and annoying as her. How has she managed to make so many bloody friends and good enough to go on holiday with??!
I was like that with my first. Didn't talk to anyone the whole time made no friends. Finally with my third child I have some friends not close enough to go on holiday .

Reactions: 4
Jesus - I'm just coming to the end of 7 years of primary schooling and haven't made a single good friend at my daughter's school. I like to think I'm a reasonably nice person and certainly not quite as boring and annoying as her. How has she managed to make so many bloody friends and good enough to go on holiday with??!
I get what you mean, I can't imagine that her personality is amazing !

• Heart
I don’t get her, her figure is not that bad but looks worse in that costume and there are so many fabulous costumes out there it’s as if it’s against some weird body confident rule to flatter your body 🤔🙄
Those sunglasses wind me up. They’re too small for her face. Looks like she has children’s ones on.

She's only got one school aged kid hasn't she? There's probably not that much going on with the pre-school. It's genuinely not that hard! She really is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel embarrassed for the ' mum friend ' she asked to film her in the swimsuit going on about wear the swimsuit don't worry what others think they don't care either blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's only got one school aged kid hasn't she? There's probably not that much going on with the pre-school. It's genuinely not that hard! She really is pathetic.
Her daughter is in year 7, all that end of year admin is massively reduced in senior school!

Reactions: 10
She has one kid in Y7, how hard is signing a form? And you don’t go to sports day at secondary surely?! You didn’t at my school anyway.

What is all the admin she can’t do?! Take her kids places? Use a bleeping calendar!

Is her husband back at work as a teacher now?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think her husband is back at work and she was working for netmums on their socials, but I'm getting vibes that she couldn't cope with that and has packed it in or it was a very temp contract?

My son is same age as her daughter and secondary school summer term is nothing like the chaos of primary, they've had sports day but parents aren't involved in that, a day trip and a non-uniform day - no big deal.

• Heart
bleeping hell, it’s not even that hard to do school admin really is it?! Most of us manage perfectly well and work full time / part time too and don’t moan about it. It really isn’t that much work - mine are in different secondaries and I work full time and I manage fine. I also manage to exercise daily and keep my house tidy, cos I’m not a lazy slob and don’t spend all day filming myself. Funny that.
yes Alison, I am ‘mum-shaming’ you - perhaps stop going on so many holidays and look after the kids you chose to have. It’s really not that hard.

• Heart
Why did mum and mic's reel make her cry? And how does she relate? Her husband is a teacher so is off for the entire school holidays. Prior to this, they were both at home full time!! So patronising trying to be relatable when you're far more privileged than the rest of us.

• Heart
Did anyone see her on Insta promoting a local restaurant? It looks like they had the whole outdoor area to themselves just so Alison could get a free meal/escape the kids/put her ginormous head on camera. Poor Alison, she’s such a busy mum, juggling her many holidays and nights away with all the life admin. She really deserved that time out so that she can be the best parent for her kids 🤮

Isn’t she friends with that Brummymummy insta tw*t? That instantly puts me off her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her on Insta promoting a local restaurant? It looks like they had the whole outdoor area to themselves just so Alison could get a free meal/escape the kids/put her ginormous head on camera. Poor Alison, she’s such a busy mum, juggling her many holidays and nights away with all the life admin. She really deserved that time out so that she can be the best parent for her kids 🤮
Yeah and not labelled properly as an ad either
Alison it needs to say ad before any text so viewers are clear and can decide to not interact with it I’d they don’t want to. Don’t put ad half way through the caption. You poor thing thought you’re clearly so hard done by and overworked

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What we can all take away from another of her unsolicited advice reels, is that she’s putting her kids needs in front of her own by pissing off on holidays etcetera, so don’t come for her, she’s just doing what any super amazing Mum would do. Such an inspiration to us all.

• Haha
Seriously Alison change the bleeping record.with your body confidence bollucks.. nobody cares about how u look stop pretending they do! Also...u chose the most hideous dresses that shouldn't be worn by anyone whether they're fat or thin and secondly....no one has taught u to wear certain things! Stop making problems that aren't there! No one gives a flying tit! God she's so annoying

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything she posts has a whiff of desperation to go viral. She wants her videos to be shared by larger accounts and to get her talked about “being so real” It’s so obvious and pathetic

• Heart