Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fails to acknowledge that she has a stay at home husband, her daughter is almost in secondary school and her twins are in pre school so there are options to spread the funding across the year. What is she complaining about?! Hasn’t she had more than gifted experience this summer?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sai
She fails to acknowledge that she has a stay at home husband, her daughter is almost in secondary school and her twins are in pre school so there are options to spread the funding across the year. What is she complaining about?! Hasn’t she had more than gifted experience this summer?
Said the woman who went on multiple days out,. Dates with husband, and more than one holiday away and most of it gifted must be so hard for during the cost of living crisis

• Angry
  • Heart
Does she ever stop to think how her children would feel if they read what a chore spending the summer with them was. Moments can be hard when you are all together but overall don’t most people enjoy hanging out with their children. I know I love the company of mine. Imagine her Mum was saying the same about her. The hardest part is covering childcare and having enough money to do lots of days out both of which she seems to have covered so why is it so hard to hang out with your own family.

Reactions: 5
She looks manic.

I don’t want children and I find being around them awkward and uncomfortable, but I am choosing to not have children for this reason.

clearly Alison isn’t a natural mum and doesn’t enjoy it, but why did she go on to try for another child if she didn’t enjoy it first time around?

i just don’t get it at all.

Reactions: 7
She’s self employed and her husband is a SAHD?? She needs to quit being a whinging martyr and look upon her awful burdensome summer 🙄 as an opportunity. She is able to plan her work to fit her life; a luxury not many people have. She knows the 6 weeks are coming, it’s not a surprise, so why doesn’t she plan it better so she can spend meaningful time with the family instead of juggling work and kids unnecessarily!! Take a month off. Put 12 months into 11 with work, plenty of self employed, strategic people do this. Think outside the box. Anyone would think she purposefully wants to moan about her kids for 6 weeks, like it’s their fault they’re on their holidays, she’s such a selfish woman.

• Heart
Loads of people moan a little bit, which is normal, but she doesn’t say “oh I love being with my kids, but I’m glad they’re back as it’s exhausting”. That would be more acceptable. Instead she’s just like “oh I hate the school holidays so glad it’s over”.

It's completely normal and human to have a little moan about your kids over the summer holidays, we all get a bit frazzled sometimes. But for most of us that interspersed with some lovely times spending time with our children, for Alison it is just one constant moan. She's more privileged than most as she doesn't have to juggle full time work and has her husband home full time and plenty of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is what knocks me sick about these wealthy middle class yummy mummy’s. They haven’t got a bleeping clue. So out of touch with reality and how life really can be

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah my money went into childcare in the summer as my work only lets you have 1 week annual leave in the summer. Fuckers. It's a juggle!! It's hard work and feel like somethings has to give all the time!

Yeah my money went into childcare in the summer as my work only lets you have 1 week annual leave in the summer. Fuckers. It's a juggle!! It's hard work and feel like somethings has to give all the time!
If that was her reality she’d have had a breakdown by now. She doesn’t know she’s been born

Reactions: 4
Her story today 🤯 my husband was trying to get the twins to pre school but I dropped my air pods under a car and needed his help so I could get a train and meet a friend. The privilege and lack of awareness is astounding!

• Wow
Her story today 🤯 my husband was trying to get the twins to pre school but I dropped my air pods under a car and needed his help so I could get a train and meet a friend. The privilege and lack of awareness is astounding!
Maybe she should spend a bit more time potty training her nearly 4 year old children and less time meeting her pals for coffee?...

Reactions: 6
Omg...poor Alison! Whilst her poor husband was obviously left alone to "wrestle" the twins in the car because Alison was nearly late for her coffee date because her air pods fell under a car. Luckily, the struggling father took the initiative to get something like to pull it out because middle class weight/body positivity/I am enough/can't stand being with my kids/live in my swimwear and pretend I'm not comfort with wearing it...but am...to make a point how its completely ok to be whatever size...extremely privileged Alison couldn't figure out that for herself because drinking a coffee (probably gifted) with her friend took over her brain and needed to make sure she was there. I can't believe this poor women had such a bad morning and to think us mere peasants had to get our kids to their extremely working class type school and then run off to Work ourselves ....well...we obviously don't know what her life is like! Thanks for that Al! Riveting! Can't wait to see the next tacky 'size 18' try on...should I keep send back?

• Heart
Why couldn't she get a broom? bleeping moron she is. Oh wait she couldn't be seen with the broom in case people recognised her as a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9