Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she complaining about the summer holidays? Her daughter is 10/11! And she has a stay at home husband, she “works”!!!! She must make some serious coin surely to be able to have a SAHP and drop £600 on air con & live in London. The fact a boring vanilla uninspired woman can make what appears to be a living with boring content is everything wrong with SM!

Reactions: 20
Irony of Perry saying don't compare yourself to social media when she is getting free press trips to take her kids to shows.
Go and enjoy your daughters 6 week hol before she starts secondary school instead of moaning online.

Reactions: 8
Why is she complaining about the summer holidays? Her daughter is 10/11! And she has a stay at home husband, she “works”!!!! She must make some serious coin surely to be able to have a SAHP and drop £600 on air con & live in London. The fact a boring vanilla uninspired woman can make what appears to be a living with boring content is everything wrong with SM!
Id love to see them juggle life when both parents are out of the house doing a real 9-5 b

Reactions: 12
Oops Mr P not well so AP will be beside herself having to parent this week. #prayforalison

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New to this but long time lurker. The post about the summer holidays being the hardest thing in the world really grates on me! It’s literally the same every year! All she does is moan about them! 😩

• Haha
New to this but long time lurker. The post about the summer holidays being the hardest thing in the world really grates on me! It’s literally the same every year! All she does is moan about them! 😩
Same! I have nothing against mums having a moan, but her moaning is constant. She has nothing positive to say about her children, ever. She literally just comes across like she cannot be bothered with them all.

Reactions: 5
It's all too much for Alison who works from home, is self employed and her husband gave up his job to be the stay at home dad. She really has no clue how good she has it. Nothing on her insta with her kids screams we are having a great time- unless it's an ad campaign. We know all that on insta can be peoples best experiences but hers are just how awful it is unless it's a body positivity try on or vinted shout out!! Poor kids if they ever set eyes on the content.

I don't get Alison. Her twins go to nursery a few days a week. Her eldest child is off to secondary school in September. Therefore the only difference to her normal working schedule is that her self sufficient daughter is at home.insyead of at school. I dont know how this is stressful for AP. Her husband is a stay at home husband. Her twins spend some of the days eqxh week at nursery. She is.obviouly making reels for engagement.
I know.we know all this buy I just had to get it off my chest as she is annoying me. She doesn't k ow how good she has it. 🙄

Reactions: 15
I'm not denying summer holidays can be a long and stressful time for parents, especially if you're both working (or single parent) and tight for money so can't spend loads on keeping kids busy and fed. But Alison is neither of these she has a flexible 'job', her husband at home full time and plenty of cash to do nice things with her family, then there's the #gifted trips. She has no idea about the reality for most. Usually don't mind her content too much but this has pissed me right off.

We're now into week 7 of the Scottish summer holidays and only now is starting to become a slog for us, and we both work full time and don't have lots of spare cash for days out!

Reactions: 8
Here we go again?!...More #PR #Gifted tickets for the cinema or the theatre for this talentless Instahun?!...🤦🤣🤦🤣🤦🤣
Screenshot_2022-08-12-11-29-07-29.png

Reactions: 1
Of course it was a freebie...she never takes her kids out unless it is gifted this one...what a non relatable t***...🤣🤣🤣
IMG_20220812_161239.jpg

Reactions: 6
THE PRICE OF IT!!!!! £64 EACH for two adults to go tomorrow. Grabby Perry strikes again, not a chance in hell she’d have ever paid to do it herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys am I being too judgey...but her nearly 4 year old aren't potty trained yet?? Surely that's very late?

• Wow
Guys am I being too judgey...but her nearly 4 year old aren't potty trained yet?? Surely that's very late?
It does sound a bit late. I have twins that are a couple of months younger than hers and they’ve been ‘trained’ (I hate that word!) for well over a year. We just followed their lead and they did it themselves when they were about 2.5ish. I get that all kids are different, but coming up for four and still using nappies seems on the late side. I don’t know if there are any developmental concerns with her twins though, as it is quite common for twins to be behind/delayed in different ways. Babies aren’t meant to share a womb and multiples are usually born earlier than singletons (full term for twins is 37 weeks).

Or, perhaps Alison is just a lazy bum who has been too busy filming reels of fast fashion horror and her husband hasn’t bothered with the kids either. Who knows.

She probably leave it to the school to do as she is too busy being an influenceer you know choosing which dress to wear 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think from a lot of things she says that her twins do seem a little behind.

I would say almost 4 is quite late to be trained and I would imagine it is more difficult with twins and that’s probably why she’s left it this late as she can’t face anything difficult with her kids.

i saw her kids were being fed whilst watching iPads when they were away and they do seem a little younger than they are. I do think she/he probably does everything for them because it’s easier.

also if they were born a month or so earlier then they would have been starting school this September.

Reactions: 3
I do think from a lot of things she says that her twins do seem a little behind.

I would say almost 4 is quite late to be trained and I would imagine it is more difficult with twins and that’s probably why she’s left it this late as she can’t face anything difficult with her kids.

i saw her kids were being fed whilst watching iPads when they were away and they do seem a little younger than they are. I do think she/he probably does everything for them because it’s easier.

also if they were born a month or so earlier then they would have been starting school this September.
Thats it isn't it what if they were starting school what would she have done? Some nursery's will only take kids who r potty trained so God k ows what school will think/do!

Reactions: 1
Thats it isn't it what if they were starting school what would she have done? Some nursery's will only take kids who r potty trained so God k ows what school will think/do!
Yeah exactly! Can’t imagine the school being happy about them still being in nappies!

Reactions: 2