Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn't she get a broom? bleeping moron she is. Oh wait she couldn't be seen with the broom in case people recognised her as a witch
Omg pmsl 😂 🧙‍♀️
I hate them all
Her and her woe is bleeping me shite
Her gormless mates
All her instagram is moaning about her lot
Yeah kids get on your wick but not 95% of the time because frankly if you can’t stand them that much then there is a real problem and the beef I have with her and all the other entitled moaning waffling c***s like her is they peddle their tit to other mums who think it’s fine to despise your children all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s insufferable and so incredibly boring. She has the worst dress sense and insists on showing us what she bought in the supermarket
Her dress sense is just the worst! What that hideous baggy top she has on (from vinted I think) under those dungarees? Not only is it vile it just doesn't go!

Reactions: 6
I’m a person who massively struggled with my mental health due to lockdown and feeling trapped and like life was over, but I don’t find that Monday is causing the same feelings. Sorry if anyone feels like Alison does, but I don’t get it. Surely it’s no different to Christmas or Easter Sunday? It’s just one day? It’s not the same as lockdown when we had no firm end day in sight.

Reactions: 10
Sadly, Alison will jump on any bandwagon purely for content, and to gain a bit of sympathy to make everything about her.

She really is a relentless nauze 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even the poor queen can’t have a bit of respect and a funeral day without Alison moaning! Is there anything/anyone she doesn’t moan about? Everything is an inconvenience…

Reactions: 5
I
F3E69FE4-F4E8-4FF9-8DAA-BDB52E0660D1.png

Lockdown was awful, mostly because you couldn’t see friends or family. The park is open, nature is open! Maybe spend some time together?! I can’t with this self indulgent naval gazing.

No one had a good experience of lockdown! People lost family members, gave birth alone, got ill, were isolated from all the people they loved. Alison having to not go shopping or to somewhere (#gifted) is NOT the same.

• Heart
There’s two of them at home with three healthy kids. There is no concern about how to afford a lunch for the kids rather than school providing it and they’ve got tablets and streaming chsnnnels. She doesn’t know she’s born

nothing to stop her going to a park or inviting friends over either

• Heart
She has to spend the day with the kids on Monday so she's freaking out!

Unresolved trauma....give me bleeping strength. We ALL went through lockdown. Drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She really is something else. How about those families on free school meals? Workers who cant have the day off but need childcare? People who have medical appointments and operations cancelled? She really has no clue. You don't have to watch the funeral, you don't have to stay in at 11am. You can go for a drive out / walk to the swings, watch a film together. She just has no content unless she is moaning and on a downer or doing a size 18 try on.amd omg the shops will be closed so that's out the window. I have never heard anyone compare a bank holiday to lockdown!!! Truly bizarre.

IView attachment 1576956

Lockdown was awful, mostly because you couldn’t see friends or family. The park is open, nature is open! Maybe spend some time together?! I can’t with this self indulgent naval gazing.

No one had a good experience of lockdown! People lost family members, gave birth alone, got ill, were isolated from all the people they loved. Alison having to not go shopping or to somewhere (#gifted) is NOT the same.
Making the Queens death all about herself. WTAF

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Unresolved traumas from lockdown 🙄 seriously have a day off Alison. Why do these 'influencers' have have be so dramatic about everything

Reactions: 8
Mate Alison my trauma was working in covid itu, as a child nurse. Having to look after 40 year olds who were local postmen and seeing them not Make it. Whilst homeschooling on my days off. Sorry you couldn't go on trains for coffee but surely should make you appreciate it more now? Who knows

I bet she felt the same when it was Diana's funeral!

• Heart
Reactions: 12