Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck did she do on the last few bank holidays? You know, the one in August just a few weeks ago, or the long bank holiday weekend for the Jubilee in June, or Easter when all supermarkets shut.

IView attachment 1576956

Lockdown was awful, mostly because you couldn’t see friends or family. The park is open, nature is open! Maybe spend some time together?! I can’t with this self indulgent naval gazing.

No one had a good experience of lockdown! People lost family members, gave birth alone, got ill, were isolated from all the people they loved. Alison having to not go shopping or to somewhere (#gifted) is NOT the same.

Reactions: 5
IView attachment 1576956

Lockdown was awful, mostly because you couldn’t see friends or family. The park is open, nature is open! Maybe spend some time together?! I can’t with this self indulgent naval gazing.

No one had a good experience of lockdown! People lost family members, gave birth alone, got ill, were isolated from all the people they loved. Alison having to not go shopping or to somewhere (#gifted) is NOT the same.
JFC “unresolved trauma” 😳 which Insta psychobabble doctor did she read that from. What trauma was this, Alison. Did she lose a close member of her family to covid? Did she lose her job? Did her husband lose his job? Was life a little teeny bit difficult and inconvenient for her? Grow up you big boring Mary, life can be tit, very very tit, faux whinging online isn’t going to make it any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: this utter stuck-up witch hates her kids. She can’t stand having them home over the school holidays and now there’s another day off on Monday for poor Alison to contend with. She can’t even slope off to the gym or coffee shop to ‘work’ whilst they’re being looked after by Daddy this time! 🤣🤣🤣 She’ll have to skulk off upstairs and browse Vinted for some more middle class mum clothes because Boden and Joules don’t gift them to her anymore 🤣🤣🤣

She really does look like a witch with a weirdly massive face and pointy nose and chin!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
JFC “unresolved trauma” 😳 which Insta psychobabble doctor did she read that from. What trauma was this, Alison. Did she lose a close member of her family to covid? Did she lose her job? Did her husband lose his job? Was life a little teeny bit difficult and inconvenient for her? Grow up you big boring Mary, life can be tit, very very tit, faux whinging online isn’t going to make it any better.
Exactly!! Lockdown was hard whatever situation you’re in, but she had a 9/10 year old homeschooling and her twins AND both her and her husband were home! What more does she want?!

Reactions: 7
The school meeting about anxiety for kids and Alison related it ALL to herself- not her teen- as her upload for the day. Does she ever think about anyone else other than how it affects her? She has far much time on her hands to wallow in obsessing over how things affect her.

I'm all for self care but it appears there is no thought or care for anyone who could be experiencing any.other problems apart from Alison and her followers who can identify with her. She really is the poster girl for ❄ snowflake!!

And whilst I'm on a roll, the whole.6 weeks can be quite lousy and not be like all the online insta people show you with their holidays and fancy houses- paraphrasing an alison post. And yet we have Alison who can afford/ or was ot gifted someone to reorganise her house from being cluttered. Had 2 holidays - one gifted but had to be cut short cos her husband was ill 🙄 [surely she could have soldiered on?], one at a centre parcs like place. And there were gifted trips to attractions and shows on London with her kids and their friends.

Reactions: 9
The school meeting about anxiety for kids and Alison related it ALL to herself- not her teen- as her upload for the day. Does she ever think about anyone else other than how it affects her? She has far much time on her hands to wallow in obsessing over how things affect her.

I'm all for self care but it appears there is no thought or care for anyone who could be experiencing any.other problems apart from Alison and her followers who can identify with her. She really is the poster girl for ❄ snowflake!!

And whilst I'm on a roll, the whole.6 weeks can be quite lousy and not be like all the online insta people show you with their holidays and fancy houses- paraphrasing an alison post. And yet we have Alison who can afford/ or was ot gifted someone to reorganise her house from being cluttered. Had 2 holidays - one gifted but had to be cut short cos her husband was ill 🙄 [surely she could have soldiered on?], one at a centre parcs like place. And there were gifted trips to attractions and shows on London with her kids and their friends.
God....she really is hard done by isn't she? I'm not saying just cus u have money u have to be happy all the time and that money buys you happiness...cus it doesn't....but...it certainly helps!

Reactions: 10
She really is something else. How about those families on free school meals? Workers who cant have the day off but need childcare? People who have medical appointments and operations cancelled? She really has no clue. You don't have to watch the funeral, you don't have to stay in at 11am. You can go for a drive out / walk to the swings, watch a film together. She just has no content unless she is moaning and on a downer or doing a size 18 try on.amd omg the shops will be closed so that's out the window. I have never heard anyone compare a bank holiday to lockdown!!! Truly bizarre.
Now now she clearly said “ lockdowny” let’s get her absolute self absorbed self obsessed shite right 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She has Literally no clue how normal people have to deal with real life

• Heart
She's doing everything she can to stay afloat this week guys!! Should we send the poor hard done by middle class turnip a gift?? She loves gifted stuff! God she is just so annoying get over yourseld

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's doing everything she can to stay afloat this week guys!! Should we send the poor hard done by middle class turnip a gift?? She loves gifted stuff! God she is just so annoying get over yourseld
I read that as in you wanted to send her a turnip as a gift, i would love to gift her a turnip or 2 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I read that as in you wanted to send her a turnip as a gift, i would love to gift her a turnip or 2 :ROFLMAO:
Haha wouldn't that be hilarious! She could then declare it not gifted but feels it needs a place on the grid because its the best turnip she's ever had!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she can dip into the coffee and cake for a tired Mum gofundme she did. Stuff the food bank, let’s pop to Costa and buy the yummy mums with eye bags a coffee
What a wanker

• Angry
  • Haha
The ONLY reason she’s stressing about Monday is because the kids are at home/off school. She’s been on countdown for back to school since July and this has thrown a spanner in the works. So to compare it to lockdown is just weird?! Just admit it! You don’t like spending time with your kids!!

• Heart
She really needs to check her privilege. Trauma my arse. The patients I see could tell her about the trauma from their deprived and abusive childhoods. But no Alison is traumatised. Seriously she’s seeing the wrong therapist. She needs to practice some acceptance and gratitude for what she’s got and get a new job. She’s insufferable 😣

Reactions: 14
Wish I could swan abput in M&S and film a reel and call it “work” 🙄 her fashion videos are inane, and she does this annoying side to side like sway in all of them. I can’t bear this woman, I unfollowed and she still appears on my for you page! Arghhhh!

• Haha