Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t comment on twin behaviour but 4 seems late although it took my child almost a year from 3 to be accident free generally. But to start training at 4 is late, as people have said, lots of young 4 year olds will be in school from September. Although a lot of reception teachers say the number of non toilet trained children they’re getting increases every year. Some parents just cannot be arsed, it’s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Guys am I being too judgey...but her nearly 4 year old aren't potty trained yet?? Surely that's very late?
How lazy of her seriously?!?🤷🤦 She is probably waiting for gifted potty training sessions for her twins 🤷🤦🤣 This is definitely the lazy type of woman she is 🤦🤦😂

Reactions: 5
I think she's said that comment about the twins so people do judge her and comment...then she can come on and do a story about 'mum shaming'

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Too busy “writing” a book about how to bring up twins to actually, you know, bring up twins

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve got my own opinions about potty training which aren’t relevant, but I do wonder if she’s sharing this just for the engagement. Potty training, weaning, breastfeeding, sleep training will get you comments and engagement

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's another person forever buying clothes. How do these influencers buy so much? Contributing to fast fashion encouraging people to buy more they can't afford or need. One thing is for sure nobody is buying those glasses 🤣

• Haha
I’ve got my own opinions about potty training which aren’t relevant, but I do wonder if she’s sharing this just for the engagement. Potty training, weaning, breastfeeding, sleep training will get you comments and engagement
She must be. Or she’s waiting to garner sympathy for being Mum shamed and will try to bring up some magical reason why they’re not potty trained yet

Reactions: 7
She must be. Or she’s waiting to garner sympathy for being Mum shamed and will try to bring up some magical reason why they’re not potty trained yet
Yep. Not so smug did the exact same thing a few weeks ago. They are so sad that their jobs involve these pathetic tactics. Get a real job, you bunch of desperate child floggers!

Reactions: 9
She's another person forever buying clothes. How do these influencers buy so much? Contributing to fast fashion encouraging people to buy more they can't afford or need. One thing is for sure nobody is buying those glasses 🤣
She's not buying the clothes - she's being sent them or will have received a voucher to go and purchase items from a specific shop hence the changing room content.

Reactions: 1
Her nearly 4yr olds still use a pushchair too, which seems pretty old for that. Both mine stopped using it shortly after they turned two. But I can't imagine it's harder to get two children to walk nicely and hold hands so I'll give that.... eventually they won't fit though!

Reactions: 1
Her nearly 4yr olds still use a pushchair too, which seems pretty old for that. Both mine stopped using it shortly after they turned two. But I can't imagine it's harder to get two children to walk nicely and hold hands so I'll give that.... eventually they won't fit though!
Maybe takes her cues from Emily Norris who was still using her pushchair for her 5 yo……..

Reactions: 2
Here we go….. Another bandwagon/post that’s been done to death - “what would you think of a mum on a phone in the park” - and tagging Anna Mathur. Reeks of desperation to be seen. Alison that post has been done to death. Give it a rest AND STOP POINTING AT THE SCREEN. She makes me ragey.

Reactions: 7
Here we go….. Another bandwagon/post that’s been done to death - “what would you think of a mum on a phone in the park” - and tagging Anna Mathur. Reeks of desperation to be seen. Alison that post has been done to death. Give it a rest AND STOP POINTING AT THE SCREEN. She makes me ragey.
Me too. She wants to go viral and it’s pathetic to witness. Her finger makes me want to reach into the phone and snap it off. You just know she’s the most judgmental person in a group and this is her way of deflecting.

I don't think I've ever been to the park and thought that mums too busy on there phone because I don't give a tit (also busy on my phone) it's boring now Alison and guess what you are a bore too.

Reactions: 6
It's ironic that she bangs on about 'judging' mums when a few years ago she made a tweet about how she was giving 'the look' to people sat in disabled seats on a train. Isn't that judging someone before you know facts? She's nothing but a band wagon jumping hypocrite. Oh, and terrible taste in clothes too...I am just saying

Reactions: 11