Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riding on the coat tails of all the other insta mums who’ve been given a book deal. Let’s hope for Alison’s sake that they all return the favour and promote it the way she did for them.
Oh for duck sake. When will people stop buying g the absolute shite that is baby books? There must be 87 million books directed at parents and not one of them does a person need. Just use your own head and if there is something that happens to perplex you or worries you enough that you can’t just use common sense then either ask your mam/friend/internet. I HATE parenting books and magazines.

Reactions: 11
2 adverts in 2 days? Times must be hard. Sadly I don’t like the sanctimonious tone of these eco-products ad/posts and I don’t believe she really is going to switch to washable sanitary towels for good. So easy to try to infuence others into it though it seems. She makes out they will save money as well as the environment but how would she know?Where’s the cost breakdown?
I’m fed up with her trying to be so perfect at being woke, it’s so false, she comes across as really insecure and desperate to be right about everything.

Reactions: 1
The women selling them reuseable pads a few days ago said she had problems with delivery funny how these influencers who get theres gifted had them.

Her husband gave up his teaching job so she could galivant around events. I love the way she uses feminism as her right to do it, bullshit. Another brummy wannabe!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my gawd, another day, another #ad that’s one for everyday this week so far. I wonder what worthy product she’ll choose to flog tomorrow. When people are suffering the impact of Coronavirus on their lives and finances are uncertain, good old AP is there to try to ‘influence’ people into spending money on crap that she’s been gifted then paid to promote. It’s immoral! Then she goes on about only being able to produce her free content like podcasts when people support her #ad content. There are more worthy ways to earn a living that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
The amount of ads she is doing at the moment is crazy! Literally every day. I don’t object to ads in principal but the sheer volume is really not ok.

She can't even keep her podcast full of privileged people once a week, bone idle now doing every fortnight 😦

• Haha
Is it right she is 32? I am 10 years older than her & thought she was older than me. I thought she was someone who had kids later in life. She seems very abrasive.

Reactions: 2
Yet another ad this time for Asda, but it is no wonder people don’t trust influencers. Yep she bought the bistro table from Asda!

Why has she started calling her kids pickles like Stacey Solomon?!
I noticed that! I wonder if she’s picked up that Stacey is becoming very very popular on Instagram as a mum and that her own engagement is dropping...

I’m fine with her announcing her #ADs as an AD break to warn people. But I hate the “if you want to support a self-employed mum...” it’s so fake-humble. I do support self-employed mums, my hairdresser is one for example, but I don’t want to be sold something by someone pretending to be my friend. What’s in it for me? And don’t even get me started on the whole “By supporting this ad you’re enabling me to produce all my other amazing content for free.” It makes my blood boil! So conceited!

• Heart
Reactions: 13