Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SUCH a hypocrite - we value our daughters privacy... and will probably eventually protect the twins but not yet (because they make us too much money)

Reactions: 5
She is SUCH a hypocrite - we value our daughters privacy... and will probably eventually protect the twins but not yet (because they make us too much money)
Exactly! What wa sit she said about them not being recognisable because they’re babies...such BS. You milk those children for al they can flog for you, Alison. Hope they enjoy all the money they’re earning you that you’re obviously setting aside for them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She seriously recons her eldest daughter isn’t recognisable? She showed her dancing around the landing a couple of days ago on stories. I took a screenshot, you can see her whole face. I won’t post the screenshot for her daughters sake but what a total joke to say she’s not recognisable. A quick look on her grid and stories and you know exactly what she looks like

Has anyone got an answer about this “tired mum’s cake club”?! What’s she done with the money?

Reactions: 1
She seriously recons her eldest daughter isn’t recognisable? She showed her dancing around the landing a couple of days ago on stories. I took a screenshot, you can see her whole face. I won’t post the screenshot for her daughters sake but what a total joke to say she’s not recognisable. A quick look on her grid and stories and you know exactly what she looks like

Has anyone got an answer about this “tired mum’s cake club”?! What’s she done with the money?
The daughter is a clone of the father.
Who would be stupid enough to give money for cake and coffee for tired mothers.

Asking for dates again. ‘ Saw blah last night and we were saying we all need to get together’ on Inpolife! Don’t understand why she doesn’t DM friends or ring them.

So cringe she’s online all the time. Anyone with a blue tick she’s messaging under all their photos A L L the time. She wrote under iamlaurajackson post about the elvie pump trying to engage in conversation and Laura replied back to most people but not her ha! Then she starts with stylelaura from Sunday times style and she doesn’t reply to her either haha Allison so SO desperate. Email them if you want then to be on your crappy podcast. Although it is fun for us watching you try and claw away at people to notice you

I have unfollowed and don’t watch her stories

But I’m not going to drop this.....

ANY NEWS ON THE TIRED MUMS CAKE CLUB and what happened to all that money??

Does she own any other trousers or just those hideous, shiny, cheap looking ‘pleather’ leggings? 🤮 They must be stinking, she literally wears them every day!!!

I shared my thoughts and she actually posted them! Shockingly. She’ll still shill stuff using her twins though, it won’t have any impact.

Well what would you know she is bringing out a book.
a book that’ll be useful for 1 in 65 new mums. And will it even be useful? What exactly qualifies her to write about bringing up twins, above every other parent of twins?Because she has a podcast? Jog on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Riding on the coat tails of all the other insta mums who’ve been given a book deal. Let’s hope for Alison’s sake that they all return the favour and promote it the way she did for them.

• Heart