Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never looked at her before until just now and almost EVERY SINGLE PHOTO I clicked on is an Ad! It is crazy. So off putting.

Reactions: 3
I remember her once pretenting to be interested in getting more diverse with her guests on her podcasts. Then at a later date made some bull about needed high profile guests to pay her bills 😦

Reactions: 2
Did anyone actually ever ask her what happened to all the coffee and cake money she was sent?

Is this not supposed to say at the very top that it was #gifted stay she doesn’t say until the very bottom. Looks like she isn’t labelling properly. The #Ad not paid partnership she is getting paid the payment is a free holiday. Needs to be reported. Whoever knows how to.

I do find it strange that she shows her children, maybe not full on facial shots of the eldest but videos of her dancing and photos were it is very obvious what she looks like but doesn't mention their names. Katie Ellison never used to revial her childrens neither but you would always see in the comments 'Lottie looks lovely' 'Maddie has grown so much' etc.. so it is pointless if it is meant to protect the children's privacy.

Yet another not labelled correct AD at the very bottom it needs to be at the top not shoved in as the very end. When will these bloggers/advertising there kids privacy ever get it right. Come on do your job properly stop being shady.

What planet is this woman on 🤔 I know exactly what her 9 year old looks like... she’s shown every angle of her. All her children look identical to her husband, same gnome like features. At least own it if you choose to use your children to generate income. Her and her husband are trying to be the bargain basement MoD and FoD’s

She also needs to have #Ad at the very beginning of the writing as well. Which she has not done.
I reported a post to the ASA which when I reported it wasn’t declared at all, and then subsequently had this added to the post, and the ASA replied to say no action would be taken as this was a declaration

Anyone seen seen her tit story today...likening IG ads to adverts on tv. What an absolute load of bollocks!

Reactions: 1
Good for you. I don’t thin you were abusive, just annoyed at what was total bullshit on her part. Your pint was correct. Hers was rubbish, made purely to try to justify her grabby position in the world

What’s daft about the ITV comparison is that yes, INSTAGRAM THEMSELVES place clearly marked sponsored posts in our feeds every ten posts or so but that should be “the price” for enjoying a free platform. It shouldn’t be sponsored posts placed by instagram and FURTHER ads placed by users. Yes there’s paid product placement on ITV shows like X Factor if you want to get pedantic about it but generally when you’re watching ITV, the non-commercial break content you’re actually tuning in for isn’t....also adverts.

I think your comment was valid

Without the “duck off” at the start, Alison wouldn’t have posted it as it’s too close to bone and she wouldn’t have had leg to stand on

Unfortunately because of the “duck off” she’s just labelled it abuse and hateful and hasn’t registered what’s being said beyond that

Sorry but I not the same using your child to earn money without their say is wrong. She should be protecting them. Then again she is close metes with brummy Mummy so wouldn't trust her. All the same in it for the money, I can't relate to any of them.