Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see Alison’s Insta story where she blatantly tried to use someone else’s work/content to promote her own business? Wow, the cheek of her!
AD9ADD81-606F-401D-BC75-5B62F23A8C08.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see Alison’s Insta story where she blatantly tried to use someone else’s work/content to promote her own business? Wow, the cheek of her!
View attachment 2361388
Christ, she’s got a nerve doing that! I’d be so pissed off if I ran a business and someone tried to piggy back their business off of my work.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2361388
She has now had to post another story explaining it wasn’t her company who did this sleepover 😂 I’ve a funny feeling this new venture of hers is floundering already!

• Haha
She's just not a trendsetter is she? 🤣 So far behind the trend in fact. Surely these sleepover 'tents' have had their day?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw that post and thought 'oh wow how did she manage to bag work with Katy price' no clue that it wasn't her business. What an absolute rip off merchant. She's stooped low this time, even for Alison.

• Heart
As usual, Alison shamlessly only taking her family anywhere that is gifted. Strangely enough these are the trips that go perfectly and she has no complaints about motherhood.

Someone needs to tell her too that we all know exactly what her daughter looks like. Posting her from every different angle but covering her when she's exactly face on doesn't make her anonymous. Plus that time she advertised to everyone when she was going to be on TV!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And her mate brummy mummy showed her full face 😂
Ha! Makes me laugh how Alison covers Emma's kids faces despite them being all over Emma's own page. But Emma does not return the favour despite Allison's poor attempt at keeping her kids identities private. Some friend!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else sense sarcasm in the comment from another sleepover company (based in the next town to hers!!) on her latest post when she says “looks amazing”…… Looking at the poster it’s clear that AP has copied some of her themes….. I’d be raging if I was the other lady….

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Latest post about their free stay at Port Lyme. “You can get a discount with Tesco Vouchers” If you can’t get it for free like I did. Or because you’re poor. Doesn’t tell you how much it would would cost or if the feeding safari cost extra, or if staying means your get in for free or any vaguely useful information. A tit ad.

• Angry
We all knew that Dundee trip was going to be an ad. She never does anything unless it’s free. None of her stories were tagged as an ad and the grid post has the label buried. She’s a disgrace

• Wow
I am so sick of these instaw*nkers with their ‘oh my life is so hard’ ‘oh I have so much to think about’ ‘poor me’ F*ck off you vacuous twit. Get a real job so you can see what ‘mental load’ hard working people are dealing with 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait until her daughters start school and we will have the I miss them so much posts! 🙄

• Haha
That story about waiting outside the bathroom waiting it be called on to wipe bums....eh your twins have just started school Alison, they should be able to wipe their own arse. The teacher certainly isn't going to do it for them at school. Poor kids she is failing them with her lazy parenting.

Next up, after she reads here she'll be ranting about being 'mum shamed' and all children develop differently etc.

That story about waiting outside the bathroom waiting it be called on to wipe bums....eh your twins have just started school Alison, they should be able to wipe their own arse. The teacher certainly isn't going to do it for them at school. Poor kids she is failing them with her lazy parenting.

Next up, after she reads here she'll be ranting about being 'mum shamed' and all children develop differently etc.
If she’d not waited till the last minute to get them out of nappies, she’d have spent way less of her life wiping bums.

Rehash content of school emails reel from other influencers.

It's too hot for this 😩. Just had to ttype something to get it out my system. 👍

Reactions: 3