Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just a normal, if quite out of shape, woman. It's hardly a public service to photograph yourself looking like 50% of the mums at the school gate. What is she trying to achieve?

Reactions: 8
Seriously Alison change the bleeping record.with your body confidence bollucks.. nobody cares about how u look stop pretending they do! Also...u chose the most hideous dresses that shouldn't be worn by anyone whether they're fat or thin and secondly....no one has taught u to wear certain things! Stop making problems that aren't there! No one gives a flying tit! God she's so annoying
Alison: Wear the swimming costume! No one cares!

Also Alison: I won't wear this dress I like because I'm worried about what people think.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's just a normal, if quite out of shape, woman. It's hardly a public service to photograph yourself looking like 50% of the mums at the school gate. What is she trying to achieve?
She’s desperate for someone to ask if she’s pregnant again. Oh, the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone has any Taylor tickets going spare, please consider gifting them to poor Alison. She bloody wishes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone has any Taylor tickets going spare, please consider gifting them to poor Alison. She bloody wishes!
So very glad she was waitlisted but sure she’s going to find a bloody way to get freebies. #pr #gifted # blessed

• Angry
Reactions: 4
This bothers me more than her tummy.
Also, people wear dresses with tummies like that all the time. Pack it in Alison. No one cares.
What the duck is going on with that withered looking toe
And if you have a big belly and insist on wearing clinging clothes then your big belly is going to show 🤷‍♀️ deal with it or wear something a bit looser

She’s posting on her thread that one of the twins is hitting the other and drawing all over her farrow and ball painted walls and the shutters out of anxiety about moving into reception after pre school
She then asks for advice
Acts ridiculous over the suggestion of using a magic eraser acts as if a flame thrower had been suggested

Washes it off with soapy water which you would try before asking🙄

I’m sure the acting out has nothing to do with mum bogging off all the time and looking like she has all the patience of a Rottweiler

Reactions: 7
I have two children of my own and while they were growing up (from 1year old) for 12 whole years I was a childminder and in all that time even though many of the children had a variety of issues I never had a single one of them vandalise anything in my home. This woman needs to take a long hard look at herself and her parenting, as does the arse*ole that calls himself father of daughters. Raising feral children who have never been taught what is and is not acceptable behaviour 🤬

• Heart
A child writing on walls punching her sister and ripping up paper because she has so many emotions? duck off Alison. More like u have no idea how to parent and can't be assed to teach your kids right and wrong. My kids are assholes on times, but never have I had to deal with this

Reactions: 7
A child writing on walls punching her sister and ripping up paper because she has so many emotions? duck off Alison. More like u have no idea how to parent and can't be assed to teach your kids right and wrong. My kids are assholes on times, but never have I had to deal with this
All kids are different and I think a lot of children do do stuff like that. I think repeating it and shaming them for it on social media rather than trying to help them deal with their emotions in a better way is wrong though.

Doesnt occur to her that their dad going back to work after being a stay at home dad for so long, as well as her return to work and being away with her new best friends could be in anyway disruptive for the twins. They have been witness to some fairly huge changes in the past year and are now expected to transition without a murmur. There needs to be less attention spent on weekends away and Prosecco brunches for mental health and more focus on spending time as a family of five.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder how the potty training is going? There's been no mention for a while (I only follow on insta). My kid was 3.5 when they potty trained so not judging, just hope they're ready for school!

Reactions: 1
Doesnt occur to her that their dad going back to work after being a stay at home dad for so long, as well as her return to work and being away with her new best friends could be in anyway disruptive for the twins. They have been witness to some fairly huge changes in the past year and are now expected to transition without a murmur. There needs to be less attention spent on weekends away and Prosecco brunches for mental health and more focus on spending time as a family of five.
Especially when she’s swanning off left right & centre. They probably think they’ve been left with a stranger not their mum

Reactions: 1