Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really doing the most to try to get a viral reel isn’t she! That awful post about being the sponge, except she looks like she’s using a flannel? Also where was the pot for mitigating all the ‘stress’ by sodding off on her solo holidays? She’s had more solo holidays this year than most, so please please please - stop moaning about your kids for their sakes if no one else’s. Bloody idiot.

Reactions: 8
Oh gawd, her and her manny/husband have set up a kids’ sleepover wigwam hire company. Why? Aren’t these things available already pretty much in every big town around the country? Where are they going to store all the stuff in their already cluttered house? When Alison said she was going to share something that she’d been working on for a year, I thought she was going to announce another book. She used to be on a writing course, did she give it up and go back to lazily spouting things that were trending on line?

Oh gawd, her and her manny/husband have set up a kids’ sleepover wigwam hire company. Why? Aren’t these things available already pretty much in every big town around the country? Where are they going to store all the stuff in their already cluttered house? When Alison said she was going to share something that she’d been working on for a year, I thought she was going to announce another book. She used to be on a writing course, did she give it up and go back to lazily spouting things that were trending on line?
I expected something about a book too, thought she'd been writing a novel!

They obviously think it's an easy pay day.

Sleepovers have changed since I was a kid 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anybody else
“ sleep over tent stuff is on its way out in a saturated market”

Alison 🤔 💡
“ hello new business idea”

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting that in the blurb it says she works petite time for a parenting website as I’m pretty sure she went there as full time. Can’t handle the pace.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

A friend of a friend tried this and her prices were £50 for the first then £20 each additional which I thought was extortionate but Jesus Alison is extortionate

Reactions: 6
Those prices, hello Alison, cost of living crisis here. Not many people can pay that for a party in their own house!

Also how can they have spent months on developing this...it's a few kids tents and a bit of themed decor. If she's costing her time how can they possibly be making money of of it. She can crack on, here to watch it flop 🍿.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A friend of a friend tried this and her prices were £50 for the first then £20 each additional which I thought was extortionate but Jesus Alison is extortionate
But Alison and her big nose and chin might make a guest appearance setting up the tents 🤣 surely that’s worth paying £££ for 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On their official Instagram, there are posts from October 2022 stating they're ready to go live in a few weeks..! Wonder what the hold up was.

• Haha
  • Wow

duck me no wonder they reaching out in the Surrey area!!!

Reactions: 3
I've heard of things being a bit more pricey in London but that is astronomical for 2 beds in your OWN home! I remember these being advertised during civid at £25 per bed and thinking that was dear

• Heart
This cannot be a sustainable business model surely. Nobody is going to pay that? I'd take the kids away to a hotel or something with a pool for that sort of money!

• Heart
I really don’t get how they think they’re going to make money from this. It will flop big time! Even though Alison is hoping her Insta-mum pals will promote it. Err, not without a freebie they won’t!

I really don’t get how they think they’re going to make money from this. It will flop big time! Even though Alison is hoping her Insta-mum pals will promote it. Err, not without a freebie they won’t!
About time karma bit her arse 😂

• Heart