Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. Any family who can afford for both parents not to work while raising a family are hardly relatable
Yes HOW did Alison and “Mr P” go from, last year: saying they could only afford 1 round of IVF. Fast forward a few months: Mr and Mrs P have suddenly found the money to pay for additional IVF rounds, both no longer work, huge house reno project is being funded. Why do they lie and pretend to be like us in the first place? Own it. Alison must have always known she could afford more than one round of ivf. Why lie in the first place

Reactions: 2
Yes HOW did Alison and “Mr P” go from, last year: saying they could only afford 1 round of IVF. Fast forward a few months: Mr and Mrs P have suddenly found the money to pay for additional IVF rounds, both no longer work, huge house reno project is being funded. Why do they lie and pretend to be like us in the first place? Own it. Alison must have always known she could afford more than one round of ivf. Why lie in the first place
Probably got it gifted

Probably got it gifted
What about the reno? What about the fact Mr P no longer works?? Why lie in the first place about your entire financial situation only to suddenly reveal that actually you were rolling in it all along

Reactions: 1
What about the reno? What about the fact Mr P no longer works?? Why lie in the first place about your entire financial situation only to suddenly reveal that actually you were rolling in it all along
I know, it’s weird. Who knows. Maybe they got a windfall from somewhere. Totally agree though, it’s weird how one moment it was all doom and gloom because there was no way they’d be able to afford another round and then al of a sudden they’re minted. Hoping everyone conveniently forgot about 3 years back, I guess

Reactions: 1
This ⬆ We all know they get shed loads of money from this influencer business so please don't try and plead poverty or go on about how us poor plebs can do it on the cheap when they are getting it for free.

Reactions: 4
This ⬆ We all know they get shed loads of money from this influencer business so please don't try and plead poverty or go on about how us poor plebs can do it on the cheap when they are getting it for free.

Here here!!! Above anything it’s bloody offensive. I hope she reads this thread she could do with hearing some honest feedback and not just her followers inflating her ego

Her husband is on a sabbatical from teaching, so the focus is her to carry on her career at the moment.

I like Alison, she’s a good writer and I liked her blog and podcast. But since the twins arrived she’s really exploited the £££ aspect of them and all the freebies ... depressing really as she’s less authentic as she once was.

Her recent Instagram post is purely for engagement she loves a bandwagon this woman 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can’t fathom why people respond to these posts when they are so clearly for engagement! I don’t want to tell Alison on Instagram about my period symptoms just so she can charge more for advertising, thanks.

Also what happened about Alison’s cake club she was collecting money for ‘tired mum’s at costa’ or something but doesn’t seem to have been mentioned since.

Reactions: 4
I can’t fathom why people respond to these posts when they are so clearly for engagement! I don’t want to tell Alison on Instagram about my period symptoms just so she can charge more for advertising, thanks.

Also what happened about Alison’s cake club she was collecting money for ‘tired mum’s at costa’ or something but doesn’t seem to have been mentioned since.
That’s a good point - more PayPal donations going awry ...?

She should’ve dished out £275 worth of cake according to this

I hope she gave people a refund if it didn’t actually happen.
Such a bloody ridiculous idea anyway and surely one that could only come from someone so far up their own backside. Asking people to give their money to TIRED PEOPLE?! Ffs. I give my money to, y’know, actual disadvantaged people and children, definitely wouldn’t want to give any more ofnit away to a woman who looks a bit tired in an expensive coffee shop. Maybe Alison realised how much it showed off her ridiculous levels of privilege.

Apart from that, has anyone else noticed how she will do anything or say anything to be different to everyone else? If there’s any issue floating about our Alison will always think differently about it to most people. Blatent attempt to get “engagement”. She’s ridiculous.

Also I bet she’s LOVING the fact that she’s being discussed here. Bet she thinks it means she’s made it to the big leagues like the women she bumlicks constantly eg MOD

Reactions: 3
Hope she addresses the cake money thing. Like seriously where is it? So many instagrammers on top of gifted items now beg for money online. Personally I don’t trust any of them

Reactions: 5
I’ve just been on Alison’s page. She’s peddling out gender stereotypes now in order to flog glasses. Alison thinks all women will love her glasses and all men will hate them. Well, I’m a woman and I hate them. The brown patches look like dirt has got into the rim. Love that one of Alison’s fans has commented that she has the same glasses but had to stop wearing them as “so many people have said they look like safety goggles” 🤣

I don’t actually follow Alison, so can someone please post on here if she addresses the cake money potentially going AWOL

I’ve stopped following her too a while ago but had a quick look at her page to see the glasses - they’re just another blogger bandwagon item. The frugality has a pair, so goes the fashion lift, thelongmum and a few others. Though there’s are without the dirt patches.

They are very much ‘if Deirdre Barlow did safety glasses....’

• Haha
I’ve stopped following her too a while ago but had a quick look at her page to see the glasses - they’re just another blogger bandwagon item. The frugality has a pair, so goes the fashion lift, thelongmum and a few others. Though there’s are without the dirt patches.

They are very much ‘if Deirdre Barlow did safety glasses....’
Yeah it’s the “dirt patches” I have the problem with 🤣 makes it look like the wearer might have a greasy dirty nose.