Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alison was miles ahead of the others in terms of transparency before the new rules came in. She also seemed to understand why people had concerns about lack of transparency on Instagram and didn’t go down the route of assuming we were all jealous trolls.

On the other hand she takes the moral stance of not showing her older daughter, yet she continually shows her face from the side and ‘accidentally’ in her stories etc that I know exactly what she looks like (she looks just like the dad). So I don’t really see the point of her continuing to say she hides her daughter for privacy when she doesn’t.

I do wonder why for years Alison said she couldn’t really afford IVF and then when she did have IVf she said she could only afford one or two rounds (which would be in the region of about £7k I guess?) .... but now she’s got the extra expense of twins and they’re having a whole loft conversion and her husband is on a sabbatical or whatever. This doesn’t follow properly to me?

She did ask the other day for help with nipple cracks. I thought it was about to be a plug for an Ad but she did say she found the best thing to be breast milk so that was a nice change from some of the rest

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think until you have twins, you are not in a position to comment on how hard it is. Let me tell you: it’s bloody relentlessly hard. I think Alison and her husband do a fantastic job and it’s great that she’s had his support in the early months. I really like Alison. She replies to every message, unlike most other influencers. I also can’t believe she does as much as she does with 7 month old twins as well. Good for them on striking a balance that’s right for their family.

Reactions: 6
Who said anything about having twins being easy or hard? I must have missed that.

I’m curious as to why a year or so ago they could only afford very limited ivf but fast forward to now and they are converting their loft and husband no longer works?

Reactions: 4
Who said anything about having twins being easy or hard? I must have missed that.
She moans alot about the twins I'm sure it's hard work but really does she need to moan about them that much!!
My friend with twins managed without her husband taking a sabbatical. Everything is such a chore for her
It was on the previous page, but there you go @Tothemoonandback, saves you having to scroll back.

I think it's great her and her husband have made it work for them, and found a balance. I have no issue with that, the blatant monetising of her twins when she used to be so clear on not using her eldest daughter is just a bit grabby.

She features her eldest daughter all the time now too. Only from certain angles but you can work out exactly what she looks like. Sort of a bit pointless now to pretend you’re not showing your oldest on the gram when you are

Reactions: 3
I really like Alison but I feel really disappointed in her that she has gone down this route now. I thought she was better than that!

What a surprise Alison jumping on the mental health bandwagon. Waiting next for body issuee/confidence 💤

What a surprise Alison jumping on the mental health bandwagon. Waiting next for body issuee/confidence 💤
If you have followed her for a while, she had awful PND with her first. She has talked on her podcast about it, and this time round that she regularly monitors herself of any signs.

She’s getting a bit of grief on Twitter today - “none of those people looked like they needed a seat! I mean I used them when I didn’t look like I needed a seat, and I did, but that’s different.”

She’s getting a bit of grief on Twitter today - “none of those people looked like they needed a seat! I mean I used them when I didn’t look like I needed a seat, and I did, but that’s different.”

View attachment 23479
We can see Alison’s privilege showing for what it is here.

So judgemental.

I can not listen to her podcasts anymore - it is the same old privileged folk again and again. No diversity so to speak.

Wow what a rude entitled woman! And no, using the seats for a few weeks post c section does not mean you can imagine what it's like having a lifelong invisible disability!

Reactions: 12
She has apologised. I hope she got an influx of people putting her in her place!

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen Alison’s most recent post where she’s talking about a Zara dress “that everyone has”/“that belongs to everyone in the whole world”. Always makes me slightly irked reading this stuff. Just because all these influences have the latest dresses and shoes and what not, doesn’t mean the whole world has it. They’re in such a bubble! I can’t afford to be splashing out on the latest fashion “essential” every month, and these instagrammers just get the outfits for free anyway but imply you’re not in the gang if you don’t have it because EVERYONE has it right!?? Wrong!

Reactions: 6
Shes just so average. She went to a screening of a film with tamar from enders in it and she shared a statement from a follower to the cast/director and she thought she was so cool for being diverse and it's like mate no you didnt come up with that and I bet you didnt even realise that statement until it was sent to you.

She is crap at being diverse. Crap crap crap.

Anyone seen Alison’s most recent post where she’s talking about a Zara dress “that everyone has”/“that belongs to everyone in the whole world”. Always makes me slightly irked reading this stuff. Just because all these influences have the latest dresses and shoes and what not, doesn’t mean the whole world has it. They’re in such a bubble! I can’t afford to be splashing out on the latest fashion “essential” every month, and these instagrammers just get the outfits for free anyway but imply you’re not in the gang if you don’t have it because EVERYONE has it right!?? Wrong!
Please dont ever feel like you have to dress like them. Have your own style. I rarely buy new clothes. I always recycle what I have and if i do it's something cheap and basic to change up what i already have. I dont follow fashion at all.

Reactions: 2
Shes just so average. She went to a screening of a film with tamar from enders in it and she shared a statement from a follower to the cast/director and she thought she was so cool for being diverse and it's like mate no you didnt come up with that and I bet you didnt even realise that statement until it was sent to you.

She is crap at being diverse. Crap crap crap.

Please dont ever feel like you have to dress like them. Have your own style. I rarely buy new clothes. I always recycle what I have and if i do it's something cheap and basic to change up what i already have. I dont follow fashion at all.
Well said she is just a sheep and can't think outside the box becuase she is talentless.