Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh this woman! She's an experienced journalist and master manipulator.

Reactions: 1
Here she comes, jumping on yet another bandwagon. “bla bla bla the people on Tattle are all just jealous and miserable bla bla”. Sorry, but I don’t see people here using their children to flog products and using their following to boost their own self-esteem. Honestly, if this glorified saleswoman ever had an original thought her head would explode.

Reactions: 2
Hmm Alison dealt with the whole mumsnet thing pretty well and (unlike practically all the others), didn't label everyone haters and trolls. She seems to have changed her tune. Tattle can be a lot crueler than the mumsnet discussion was but agree with above poster, there’s still a lot of constructive intelligent discussion here (as well as some unnecessary cruelty about ‘fat ankles’ etc etc)

Last edited:
“Anonymous people who spend all day every day obsessively picking apart” she says on stories. Really?? I have a look here (and occasionally comment) a handful of times a week for maybe 20 mins, mostly to kill time on the train/ waiting for appointments etc. I’m pretty sure most people who post here have fulfilling lives and other things to occupy them Alison!

I find it so bizarre she’s really protective of her elder daughters privacy but thinks nothing of using her twins to make money & get freebies.

Reactions: 3
What a joke- a free stay at Centre P. She’s just said that the lodge costs over £1000 for the weekend!!!! How is the adorable for most families and she has the nerve to say that you can save money by self catering. If I spent that on a weekend then never mind self catering, I’d be living off fresh air

Nearly every question she’s sharing is asking about cost and value for money. How can she truthfully give a review when she has been gifted this!

Right so just so I understand she gets this lodge for free to encourage (force) us to part with the cash 💰 seems fair

I think all this influencers should have to pay for at least some of it!! Otherwise I simply do not trust their review

Reactions: 4
Nearly every question she’s sharing is asking about cost and value for money. How can she truthfully give a review when she has been gifted this!

Right so just so I understand she gets this lodge for free to encourage (force) us to part with the cash 💰 seems fair

I think all this influencers should have to pay for at least some of it!! Otherwise I simply do not trust their review
She’s not really been transparent about the price either. “You can go in September for £x” yes but only people with all their children under age 4 can go in September. We all know that CP prices are triple that in school holiday times and you could probably afford a week abroad for the same price!

Reactions: 6
Who wants to go to cp when it is full of mummy floggers, rather stick pins in my eyes.

Reactions: 3
I find it so bizarre she’s really protective of her elder daughters privacy but thinks nothing of using her twins to make money & get freebies.
She’s not very protective of her elder daughter Grace’s privacy anymore, she’s shared loads of photos of her recently (especially on stories) where she is on camera but not facing it directly. You can tell exactly what Grace looks like (the dad!)

She’s not very protective of her elder daughter Grace’s privacy anymore, she’s shared loads of photos of her recently (especially on stories) where she is on camera but not facing it directly. You can tell exactly what Grace looks like (the dad!)
Yep she is the splitting image of the dad.

Reactions: 1
I've unfollowed, the Centre Parcs stuff just annoyed me. It's expensive, and she's talking about ways to make it cheaper - BEING GIFTED helps doesn't it Alison? The privilege. God tapping that unfollow button felt good!

Reactions: 5
I've unfollowed, the Centre Parcs stuff just annoyed me. It's expensive, and she's talking about ways to make it cheaper - BEING GIFTED helps doesn't it Alison? The privilege. God tapping that unfollow button felt good!
Completely agree. Any family who can afford for both parents not to work while raising a family are hardly relatable

Reactions: 4
I think the fact she is being gifted peak season and encouraging us part with our cash is a joke. This gifted trip should of came with at least a giveaway trip/ competition for her followers

Reactions: 5
I think the fact she is being gifted peak season and encouraging us part with our cash is a joke. This gifted trip should of came with at least a giveaway trip/ competition for her followers
THIS!! The 'how you can make it cheaper' is just patronising. It's mega expensive, but bloody well own it, if I got gifted a trip in peak season I would take it too, but don\t bang on about trying to make it cheaper.

Reactions: 7
THIS!! The 'how you can make it cheaper' is just patronising. It's mega expensive, but bloody well own it, if I got gifted a trip in peak season I would take it too, but don\t bang on about trying to make it cheaper.
They could make it cheaper by not offering freebies to influencers.

Reactions: 9