Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
The infinity emoji. Give it 6 months babe! He’ll be on to another hard face man looking slob like yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Literally just came here to say all her talking stories are now is “my boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriend” lol

• Haha

Herefort

Remember that time JD told the press that they didn’t know Donna and Alisha weren't friends? The jigs up on that one 😂

• Haha

tagalogd

Dare someone to suggest “The Other Woman” to Alisha on her stories right now 😂🤣
doubt she will care since she’s been boasting about affair for months she has no morals

And why is she reposting depression awareness on her stories???? is she not trying to break up a marriage. Girl is faker than her tan

Eyes have been opened to the real Alisha Lemay👀

cant ever imagine Alisha with a kid, she’ll find another way to trap him

shes always said doesn’t want kids

this is exactly what she’d want, a daily mail article about her and JD

Last edited:

kaaa2

VIP Member
It’s most likely her brother sending off the 3 bought robes a month 😂 she can start all these businesses because it’s not her money she’s using, so if they flop or she loses interest it’s no loss to her. She’s surrounded by enablers!
she said ages ago after the launch she was bored of it and felt uninspired 😭 this is what she does, starts a brand, has a launch party and then calls it quits because she’s so lazy

acl9361

Chatty Member
I don’t know much about her family. Are they different to her and likely to be embarrassed regarding this?
Yes definitely I reckon. Beginning of November not long after all this started up with JD again she had a huge falling out with her dad and it’s rumour it was over this. Her family are very well known in the area (they have a successful business and money), I honestly think they’d all be very embarrassed of her. Especially now it’s in the papers and shows how seedy the whole situ is! And the fact JD hasn’t even claimed her 😩 “just a friend” - cringe

scottisharmy

The wife stays round the corner from me (Glasgow) nice girl. But she should’ve known what he was like 😂 no hate hear but I’ve always thought Alisha was a lesbian? She was a never boyfriendy kind of gal?

• Haha

pinkle

Recap:
30 year old influencer, friends with anyone as long as they have a blue tick. Obsessed with trying to get on love island or TOWIE, but lacks the personality required to do well on those shows.

She did have a rave thread but it took a turn after all her lockdown rule breaking, constant bragging and general twattiness.

currently trying to get us to guess what her new failed venture will be, even said she doesn’t ‘do what she’s designed it for’ but we’re all going to need one.

Spent all night in hospital with the other half and this thread and a couple of others have kept me sane. Ohhh the drama I love it 🤣

• Haha

pinkle

Genuinely can't believe this is actually happening. People like her never get any comeuppance but she's actually getting hers. I hope this brings her down a peg or a few.

LoXLo

VIP Member
I’m absolutely screaming at those photos, she looks rough as old boots, then again that’s his type, hard faced women.
Look how pleased she looks with herself, should be ashamed getting involved with a married man!