Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
There are so many treatments, plans and medication for cystic acne especially now she’s not in her teens, maybe she’s waiting to team up with a brand
She can stop peddling sponsored skin care too when it’s clearly not working for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
I honestly don’t see why people like her so much. She’s not relateable in the slightest. She’s a stuck up brat. She never seems to work (just does the odd PR trip), she’s always out eating and drinking (no normal person can afford that lifestyle)
I thought influencers were supposed to be relateable 🤣

kjs2020

at this point I’m cringing watching her stories. I’m getting second hand embarrassment

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
Nah she’s thick as mince and sees the celebrity lifestyle and Chanel hand bags for life. Good luck to her! She’ll get all that but will never be happy because she’ll know he’s shagging other things on the nights he’s not with her.
Alisha, if you’re reading this hen, wait for the nights he starts picking fights with you for no reason and over nothin so he doesn’t come over, or he suddenly has to “go away with the team”. Or tells you you never listen to him… that’s him patching you love because he’s found something else more interesting than night! 👍🏼 you’re welcome!

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
I watched her story and it made skin crawl. It's like she's won a prize😭... MATE!!! this time next year you will be ditched aswell how do these daft whores never learn when it comes to this below average looking male?! Money talks or status?! Fcuk knows but women need to wake up he will use and abuse every woman he goes near!!!

Reactions: 9

acl9361

Chatty Member
What a catfish 😂
Don’t get me wrong I know we all look better in posed photos to being caught off guard but fuck me, she looks like she hasn’t touched a shower in days, her hairs never seen a brush plus 3 stone heavier, 10yrs older & 4 shades paler - I’m not for bashing womens looks but she preaches no filter/editing gang & clearly that’s complete BS

She’s giving chav & makes all the designer shit look cheap AF - no class whatsoever

acl9361

Chatty Member
Nah how embarassing for her dad and brothers 😩😩😩 and the fact she isn’t even getting claimed by JD either!!! Humiliating hun 😂

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
All the money she spends on designer shit, she wouldn’t spend it on a dermatologist visit and a course of roaccutane no?!

interestedingossip_

I feel like she’s creating way too much hype for something that is going to flop. She hasn’t thought about the fact that a) it is not affordable and b) even if someone did buy one.. that customer has one already so will never return to buy something else?! Lol. One hit wonder.

Titfortattalesxo

Her face is so crusty looking. She literally looks like a piece of crusty sourdough, no matter what filter she uses.

Imagine being so entitled you moan about sitting in your car that daddy paid for, crying about the length of time it takes to get your car cleaned. Sourdough crust would never get her hands dirty doing such a thing. Preaches ‘be grateful’ and she portrays the complete opposite of it 🤢

• Haha