Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sagi1234

I’m dying to message her and say something the horrible cow but I won’t even give her the time

Reactions: 1

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
She’s always in Turkey cause her Turkish man (who she had an affair with) pays for it 🤡 she’s known for stealing money & was getting paid off by Defoe 💷💷 She has no job she claims benefits & ditches her kid more than half the year 😞. That’s me painting her in a nice picture 😂😂 she will be loving this & I can bet my kid on it she’ll try message Defoe tae get in there 🤮🤮

This isn’t the 1st (or last) mate she’s done it tae 🐀🐀
Wowzers! I’m surprised she’s no had tae get new teeth 👊🏼 🤣 all the folk shes fucked over.

Makes it even more funny after reading the Defoe thread how that Alisha thinks shes won a prize with her big cheeser 😁 he’s literally got lots on the go 🙈

She’s always in Turkey cause her Turkish man (who she had an affair with) pays for it 🤡 she’s known for stealing money & was getting paid off by Defoe 💷💷 She has no job she claims benefits & ditches her kid more than half the year 😞. That’s me painting her in a nice picture 😂😂 she will be loving this & I can bet my kid on it she’ll try message Defoe tae get in there 🤮🤮

This isn’t the 1st (or last) mate she’s done it tae 🐀🐀
What’s the weave thread about? Think I’ve got a busy time coming up, catching up 😂

ni_woods

Did she honestly just make a face because she had to fill up her own water and screen wash for her own car?! 😂 #princess
Was coming on here to say the same thing who does she think she is??? She’s someone side chick and thinks she’s Queen Bee

• Haha

smiler999

Alisha’s man’s WIFE, has changed her second name from Defoe back to her maiden name I am assuming 😳

Yes but do you think Donna is strong enough not to believe his beg for forgiveness. Or excuses.

Alisha has gone quiet 😂 funny as she’s usually so gobby oh I forgot it has to be kept the dirty little secret 😂 😂

i don’t think they are, cartier is easy to tell, the gold is always off and the paved ones especially easy

Probably each one represents JD making up as he’s been sniffing around her for time like many when he’s bored or trying to convince their the one 😂 .

acl9361

Chatty Member
St Lucia for Christmas so obvious and she’s all over Chons pics a family affair, Alisha is the new Nicol she was treated to St Lucia but he wasn’t a married man. How do you apply hahaha I want to go 🙌
Omg how do you know this???

acl9361

Chatty Member
Donna posted them on her stories in Glasgow having lunch not long ago then next day AM said she’s collecting him from airport

Do you think Donna knows? Has anyone on here told her?

She was in London with him as well after he was in Glasgow think it was maybe end of November but not seen anything since
She has to know but she will play ignorant as she won’t want to “lose” him to Alisha, she’ll act like it isn’t happening until he actually leaves.
Alisha will be pregnant by summer guaranteed!!

Donna just posted this. Why you lost your appetite hun?????? 👀
25FCE4C1-902E-4FF1-B192-88FE2BB34C44.png

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
Nah I don’t think they’ve dropped her. I think she’s just playing a good little side piece and being at his beck and call! The fact she’s cooking when she’s said she hates it many times just shows how desperate she is to portray a happy little love bubble to her delusional followers!
And make commission or get discount from HelloFresh! At the same time. I see she was at Sandra’s tonight for family Sunday dinner

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s fact he can’t have kids, it’s just rumour because it’s surprising he doesn’t have any!
Someone who’s slept with him in there said he shoots blanks but I think it’s more what you said, just hasn’t got anyone pregnant somehow

kaaa2

VIP Member
I hope she don’t catch any infections or disease she needs to be very careful
She’s such a manky girl
she posted a pic of her nails with ‘clean girl👩🏼‍🍳’ 1. You’re filthy Alisha and 2. You’re not a chef, you’ve made the man you share with many many other girls a cremated salmon

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Does she normally have a flat stomach? I never knew anything of her til I seen someone name her in a post about JD’s marriage on Facebook.
Yeah it’s pretty flat/ toned usually
Has anyone watched the saving grace podcast with Pete wicks? She questions him about girls he’s rumoured to of dated but she calls her rose may not Alisha may and he says no she’s a good pal of mine and shows that his screen saver is a photo of them two and then says he knows her fella and his lovely ?? The podcast was only filmed at Christmas
😳😳 I watched this, how did I not clock this was about her and JD

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I’m all for the fact no1 is perfect but Jesus her skin does not make me wanna click on that website and check out their products cause clearly they don’t work 🤣
Omg Defoe cheated on his Mrs with her?? 🤣 Eww 😷 🤮 shes a bit rough like! Poor Donna, she has a banging figure, he’s a rat 🐀

Donnas bestie & bridesmaid who shagged defoe behind Donnas back 😅😅 hence why no longer besties 😅😅 Janine went about claiming to be Defoes press agent & it’s her that sets up the papers 😂😂
Omg no way!!! She was at their engagement too 😲😢 jeezo, so he’s done this to Donna a few times? So was this after their wedding?

So I’m assuming she will be loving this happening to Donna then. What does she do for a job? When her page was open she was always on holidays