Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acl9361

Chatty Member
Ok she doesn’t look so preggy in the vid she posted this morning but that pic was suspect I don’t care!!

kaaa2

VIP Member
I think he has been staying with his mum or renting until he finds somewhere because according to AM he’s living with her until they move to new home together they’ve been living together for a while don’t know how he managed to hide that from his wife.

She posted on her insta close friends a house that looked like she was viewing way out her budget and we know she was with him that day, his wife was with him in London only days before.
did she tell you the location they’re going to move to? She said one when I heard but wasn’t sure seemed kind of random?

acl9361

Chatty Member
shes So vile. Notice none of her girls have been hanging out with her though
Nah I don’t think they’ve dropped her. I think she’s just playing a good little side piece and being at his beck and call! The fact she’s cooking when she’s said she hates it many times just shows how desperate she is to portray a happy little love bubble to her delusional followers!

kaaa2

VIP Member
She’s off on another holiday, bet she posts about her holiday with JD after to make it look like she’s there. No way that girl can keep anything private

Lucinda0310

Just his usual BS! I’m a curvy girl so he’s “obsessed” with my ass. It’s all BS though, he doesn’t give a fuq bout me or any of us. He’s just seeing if I respond so he thinks I’m still an “option”. I’m no stupid. I screenshot everything should anyone come at me
Yes he’s all bout “booty” & “thighs” he will never stop! 🤦‍♀️

acl9361

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched the saving grace podcast with Pete wicks? She questions him about girls he’s rumoured to of dated but she calls her rose may not Alisha may and he says no she’s a good pal of mine and shows that his screen saver is a photo of them two and then says he knows her fella and his lovely ?? The podcast was only filmed at Christmas
Rosie is her middle name
Her fella you know 🙄🙄 he isn’t hers, he’s for everybody!!!