Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Def haven’t seen any “Sasha” stories since early November I’d say. Think her & JD have been seeing each other again since October.

Let’s wait to see if she posts any bikini pics pulling the bottoms so far up her flaps almost hang out.
please god no, no pics from St Lucia hol was a blessing tbf

Reactions: 1

kaaa2

VIP Member
The drunk stories last night, why doesn’t she get embarrassed. Thinks she’s so entitled

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Carried on from rave thread.

tagalogd

did she tell you the location they’re going to move to? She said one when I heard but wasn’t sure seemed kind of random?
Not sure exactly where just asked girls in group chat and AM said it was only 10mins from her house

smiler999

It’s made the shade borough, comments are already brutal lol
😂 not one compliment about her it’s hilarious and it’s not 1 or 2 people it’s 100’s. All shocked at what he’s gone for, manly Alisha. 😂
She tries to be girly but she is far from it, she is dog rough like I said up there with one of the worse.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
it was prob Defoe back then 😂 😂 cheating sounds right.
She loves the attention and drama. Next pap tip off incoming nice lil pay again 😉
looks like the robes will be in the way out soon just like the jewellery, she is one dumb girl. Doesn’t have one ounce of hard work in her.

think she needs to do some new content it’s 🥱 so predictable.
Nah this was from like her teenage years to early 20s so that would’ve been a huge scandal 😂 gotta be people who know her irl on here who know about this