Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
That's the only reason she's been going on about the Crouch podcast for weeks. It was a build up to plug this.

She's pathetic........and still not claimed hahahhahaha EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU
Must be 😂😂 tried it as she kept going on and on about how funny it was… couldn’t get through the first episode, so shit

Reactions: 1

smiler999

NOT THE FOOTBALL BOOTS ahaha didn’t even see that. She’s so desperate for Another Sun article isn’t she. If she actually liked him (or he liked her) they would either share or keep it private, she clearly wants the publicity and he doesn’t.

It’s on her story in front of the mirror to the right, perfectly positioned 😂 the exact boots Defoe had on saying shall I come out of retirement story as he like them

Lucinda0310

@Lucinda0310 you said the woman in the charity pic on his stories is one of wifey’s mates no? So alisha was there at the charity thing with one of wifey’s “mates” 🤔🤯😵💫 wtf?
Yes that girl is Mandy Raynor that’s the one who’s wifeys mate or cuz, not sure but she told me that gd on Donna marrying him for his money & didn’t believe the Alisha thing either. My fam/mates would never give him the time of day if he did that to me, imagine her close one taking a pic with him knowing he’s a cheating narcissist.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Jermain posting he wouldn’t be the person he was today without his mum does not say much about her parenting

Whoever creates the new thread normally goes by the suggestion with the most likes
There isn’t a post with most likes that looks like a thread title but I’d somebody wants to nominate one I’m happy to do the post

pinkle

wasn’t hers, was the guy that had that shop she used to work for… she was shagging him when he picked the dog up
I didn't actually know that! I knew the dog wasn't hers but didn't know about the bloke in the shop. Was that Mauk? Because that seemed to end really abruptly and I wondered why!

pinkle

Where can we listen? I’m intrigued lol
I don't think she ever actually released it, it was around the time SJR interviewed her on a podcast like around mid last year. It was going to be cloud something?
---
I don't think she ever actually released it, it was around the time SJR interviewed her on a podcast like around mid last year. It was going to be cloud something?
Sorry edit to add it was Dec 2021 she announced the podcast and it was going to be called cloud9 or something along those lines

Last edited: