Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Must be nice! Do you also know why she never went on love island in the end? Always wondered this. She was in the press for it and kept hinting about it on her stories that it was gonna be the biggest year of her life etc
Was she really meant to go on it? I’d say she was just playing up to it…she doesn’t really look like a love island type if you get me

Reactions: 1

acl9361

Chatty Member
That won’t be pregnancy, it’ll be the shitty food, drink and drug habits she has! Look at the clip of her skin on her face for starters 🤢🤢🤢🤢 absolute rotter
Yea I highly doubt she’s pregs, I can’t see her with a kid but just thought I’d put it out there 👀

Pinky42

Donna’s ex (daughters dad) got her a boob job. Within months she had dumped him due to all the attention. She’s always been after a rich guy and thrives off attention. The guy in the sky remote video was at least 8/9 year younger than her but she was easy meat as far as they were concerned so desperate 😂 As for Janine she was engaged and ran away with the best man just a few weeks before the wedding. She then married the best man (vinnie) they had a kid together. She started going on holiday to Turkey a bit too often and turns out she had a man over there and had been leaving her kid behind. Her and donnas friendship is as fake as it comes. When they worked in the Hsbc call centre Janine had a bestie (not friends any more as far as I know) but her bestie was defo not Donna despite them kidding on they have always been best friends.
Aye her husband was paying for all the holidays tae turkey & there she was having it off with a local when her wee lassie & whole family were there and knew about it 😥😥 who would ever put a wain in that position 😤😤 She hated Donna till she got wae Defoe 🙄🙄

• Wow

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
There’s so goss about them on weavequeenx thread. Am sure it starts from maybe page 26 onwards? That’s when it aw started 😅😅

Janine has tae go to another country tae make friends as she has none here now. She’s finally been outed for what every1 knew she was 🐀🐀 She will 💯 Get her karma she’s fucked over too many folk tae go unscathed 😅😅

Alisha has aw this to look forward too. Aw the other woman 😂😂
What about Donna, I thought she seemed alright. Seemed to be happy being a wife cooking nice dinners n being a family? Who knows! Pretty bad though when ur best mate and then some scabby influencer shags ur man!

If I was Donna I’d be outing her big time! He’s married for Christ sakes! Everyone knows what he’s like 🐀 but her she’s going on like she’s so loved by her followers… aye if only they knew the truth! I’ve only just found this out today. Wish I had seen this thread ages ago. I did think it was weird how he removed his wedding pic from insta and she wasn’t liking his stuff u could tell something wasn’t right.

See I might be wrong but Donna has a bit of substance I think, she can cook, run a business, had her own home (without daddy paying), is a mum… I mean Alisha comes across a pure airhead.

acl9361

Chatty Member
Did she? Cheeky cow… she can fuck right off!! Would love her to say that to anyone up here they get her tuned right in!
Yep, said she came back a day early (obvs for JD as she did the sly smile/side eye thing 🤮) then said she hated Glasgow it’s horrible there. Cunt.

I think she’s playing about with stories and posting old ones from a day or so ago. So the suitcase is her in Glasgow looks like the Dakota Hotel and now she is actually back home in Essex.
I think she’s in Glasgow now and is posting pre-recorded content.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Not sure exactly where just asked girls in group chat and AM said it was only 10mins from her house
hmmm. I heard they were looking north near Hatfield. But who knows!

One of the girls just reminded us of this comedy gold clip AM posted start of November wearing spurs tracksuit (hint hint) obviously talking about her affair with JD (no shame 🤦🏽‍♀️)
nahhhh this girl has some nerve?

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Donna’s ex (daughters dad) got her a boob job. Within months she had dumped him due to all the attention. She’s always been after a rich guy and thrives off attention. The guy in the sky remote video was at least 8/9 year younger than her but she was easy meat as far as they were concerned so desperate 😂 As for Janine she was engaged and ran away with the best man just a few weeks before the wedding. She then married the best man (vinnie) they had a kid together. She started going on holiday to Turkey a bit too often and turns out she had a man over there and had been leaving her kid behind. Her and donnas friendship is as fake as it comes. When they worked in the Hsbc call centre Janine had a bestie (not friends any more as far as I know) but her bestie was defo not Donna despite them kidding on they have always been best friends.
Oh wow the things you learn on here! Obviously I got her way way wrong! I could see she loves attention, it seems it’s a bit more than that though 🤣 What a drama filled life they lead 🤦‍♀️ I thought it looked like one of they fake friendships, use each other for their own gain.

Aye her husband was paying for all the holidays tae turkey & there she was having it off with a local when her wee lassie & whole family were there and knew about it 😥😥 who would ever put a wain in that position 😤😤 She hated Donna till she got wae Defoe 🙄🙄
Seen Defoe was paying her off to keep her mouth shut? Clearly she’s no better at keeping that shut than her legs 🤣

Who was the first Donna that Defoe was seeing? Did Donna (wife) definitely know he had a partner then?

• Haha

acl9361

Chatty Member
Just his usual BS! I’m a curvy girl so he’s “obsessed” with my ass. It’s all BS though, he doesn’t give a fuq bout me or any of us. He’s just seeing if I respond so he thinks I’m still an “option”. I’m no stupid. I screenshot everything should anyone come at me
Defo!! Keep all receipts!!