Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m new to following her, has anyone followed a while has she ever addressed her bad skin? Like when she says itā€™s a good skin day does she mean for her ..?

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m new to following her, has anyone followed a while has she ever addressed her bad skin? Like when she says itā€™s a good skin day does she mean for her ..?
Iā€™ve followed her for a couple years now. Her skins always been the same. Bad skin, worse person!

Reactions: 8
Does she have a job
Yea. She gets paid to drive JD around whilst heā€™s on a ban & takes Chanel as rent for a place for him to sleep / park his dick.

basically she lives off men. Before JD was back on the scene it was bank of Dad & brothers. She doesnā€™t know what work is. So when she gives the whole ā€œwork hard and itā€™s pays offā€ talk, itā€™s BS. She likes to give ā€œindependent womanā€ vibes but sheā€™s far from.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yea. She gets paid to drive JD around whilst heā€™s on a ban & takes Chanel as rent for a place for him to sleep / park his dick.

basically she lives off men. Before JD was back on the scene it was bank of Dad & brothers. She doesnā€™t know what work is. So when she gives the whole ā€œwork hard and itā€™s pays offā€ talk, itā€™s BS. She likes to give ā€œindependent womanā€ vibes but sheā€™s far from.
Yeah have you noticed sheā€™s not mentioned anything about her business the over priced bath robe šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Yeah have you noticed sheā€™s not mentioned anything about her business the over priced bath robe šŸ˜‚
Itā€™s most likely her brother sending off the 3 bought robes a month šŸ˜‚ she can start all these businesses because itā€™s not her money sheā€™s using, so if they flop or she loses interest itā€™s no loss to her. Sheā€™s surrounded by enablers!

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s most likely her brother sending off the 3 bought robes a month šŸ˜‚ she can start all these businesses because itā€™s not her money sheā€™s using, so if they flop or she loses interest itā€™s no loss to her. Sheā€™s surrounded by enablers!
she said ages ago after the launch she was bored of it and felt uninspired šŸ˜­ this is what she does, starts a brand, has a launch party and then calls it quits because sheā€™s so lazy

Reactions: 10
she said ages ago after the launch she was bored of it and felt uninspired šŸ˜­ this is what she does, starts a brand, has a launch party and then calls it quits because sheā€™s so lazy
Only men like JD find women like her attractive - and I donā€™t even mean looks! Her personality, work ethic, morals are gross

Reactions: 4
The way she calls him her boyfriend and he has publicly said heā€™s not dating kills me HAHAHHA

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Literally just came here to say all her talking stories are now is ā€œmy boyfriend, my boyfriend, my boyfriendā€ lol

• Haha
at this point Iā€™m cringing watching her stories. Iā€™m getting second hand embarrassment

Admits sheā€™s never had a boyfriend before yet sheā€™s now screaming my boyfriend my boyfriend about a man whoā€™s denied you? Itā€™s getting kinda tragic now Lish

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the ā€˜boyfriendā€™ who is someone elseā€™s husband šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Even if not in the letter of the law he had a ā€˜weddingā€™ and wore and ring and called Donna his wife! He isnā€™t even acknowledging this oneā€™s existence itā€™s hilarious šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Admits sheā€™s never had a boyfriend before yet sheā€™s now screaming my boyfriend my boyfriend about a man whoā€™s denied you? Itā€™s getting kinda tragic now Lish
Over 30 and never had a boyfriend. Explains so much about her being a clingon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.