Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alisha we know you’re reading this - I double dare you to post a picture of you and your boyfriend onto your grid😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In those stories she Apologises for her hormonal skin, mentions seeing all her friends and spending time with the girls, seen her 2 big brothers the best people ever, that she’s at the car wash lol and that the questions asked about her married man are all yes answers. lol she’s literally read everything here and mentioned it in 3 stories 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she say she was out with the girls this weekend??? I’ve not seen any pics

Reactions: 2
I think the baby shower was Charlotte Sanders at the rosewood yesterday x
Correct! I’m so surprised they’re friends tbh. Charlotte’s so different to her. We have mutual friends of friends (lol) and she’s nothing like Alisha! From what I know anyway.

Correct! I’m so surprised they’re friends tbh. Charlotte’s so different to her. We have mutual friends of friends (lol) and she’s nothing like Alisha! From what I know anyway.
I follow Charlotte and had no idea she was friends with Alisha! They do seem very different x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.