Alisha LeMay alishalemayx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuinely why does he like the most bland, dog faced fat girls??? what made him like this💀 he’s butters but as an ex footballer I assumed he’d be after better looking women

Reactions: 7
Oooo Defoe on the prowl he’s found his next target 😂 fed up with Alisha

out with old very soon as just started following lol karma coming
duck me just when I thought they couldn’t get any worse!!! Someone send to Lishy 👀👀

Reactions: 3
we don’t all sleep with ugly mutt despo ex footballers for free bags and trips to dubai alisha but cheers didn’t realise vitamin d was good for the soul🫶
Was coming on to say the same thing!! She is delusional

She'll be kicking her height this morning making the daily mail... That's what its all about... JD can dump her lard arse now...

Just seen her TikTok saying “my boyfriend said…” 😂 your boyfriend who’s a married man still and that you had an affair with? This is really embarrassing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen her TikTok saying “my boyfriend said…” 😂 your boyfriend who’s a married man still and that you had an affair with? This is really embarrassing for her
😂 😂 too funny man. Defoe hats off to you you’ve done it again another woman thinks she has changed you. 😂 so so funny! I can’t stop laughing at Alisha she is DESPERATE, literally!!😂 keep entertaining us lol your a joke
---
Yes he likes women that look like men with very hard and scary faces
very questionable what’s he covering up 🤔 hence why he can’t stay with just one woman it’s a cover 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why has she always got gobble rash?! Oh wait she has got to get the Chanel bags somehow...ugly desperate ho 🤮😂🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently she got paid £15k for the first story to the daily mail. She was bragging about it recently to her remaining mates....Dont know about the second story but it was definitely sold by her or her new management, you can tell by the difference between that and the sun story.

She's on speaking terms but no where near as close to her brothers and dad anymore or Pete, they dont agree with what she's done and think he's a rat. She's still using the bank of dad and brother... so has to remain on speaking terms.

I just wanted to add, ILOVE that he's still not claimed her as his girlfriend they've been together 6 months now, and she's still not even on his stories. Her insta stats are also hilarious, daddy's card will take a bashing soon no doubt.
3519938D-9E6F-4E0A-8D72-CE697E2B41B4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Apparently she got paid £15k for the first story to the daily mail. She was bragging about it recently to her remaining mates....Dont know about the second story but it was definitely sold by her or her new management, you can tell by the difference between that and the sun story.

She's on speaking terms but no where near as close to her brothers and dad anymore or Pete, they dont agree with what she's done and think he's a rat. She's still using the bank of dad and brother... so has to remain on speaking terms.

I just wanted to add, ILOVE that he's still not claimed her as his girlfriend they've been together 6 months now, and she's still not even on his stories. Her insta stats are also hilarious, daddy's card will take a bashing soon no doubt.View attachment 1979978
☕☕☕☕☕

he’ll never claim her!! He would have by now! And the way she refers to him as her boyfriend at every given opportunity 😩😩😩 so embarrassing! Like she’s tryna convince herself

oh and I love how she has to wear flat sandals with every outfit in Dubai because he’s such a little man and she’d look like a complete heffer next to him 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I just wanted to add, ILOVE that he's still not claimed her as his girlfriend they've been together 6 months now, and she's still not even on his stories. Her insta stats are also hilarious, daddy's card will take a bashing soon no doubt.View attachment 1979978
15k!!!! oh my days. Her insta followers were all bought back in the day and then she got her blue tick from the fake stories of her going on love island

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.