Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her skin and hair are so bad. She’s a cheek to call out anyone!
That’s her ugly personality seeping out of her. She really is a grade 1 bleep.
Definitely a dig at Paige. Nasty girl.
Ps. She sent herself that message last night or someone was taking the piss, who the duck looks up to a doormat?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s her ugly personality seeping out of her. She really is a grade 1 bleep.
Definitely a dig at Paige. Nasty girl.
Ps. She sent herself that message last night or someone was taking the piss, who the duck looks up to a doormat?
Was thinking that myself, who in their right mind would look up to someone like her 🤣

Reactions: 4
Dunno why she's digging out Paige. If there's anyone she should be digging out its her cheating community boyfriend. Leesh may feel like she's had the last laugh as Paige isnt with Jerm anymore but she needs to remember that that doesn't automatically make her the 'chosen' one. Nope, it makes her the one who stays around like a doormat waiting for Jerms crumbs of attention once he's done f...king other girls. If you were the chosen one he'd never have cheated on you in the first place, its very simple logic.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did Alisha just have a dig at Paige’s French manicure 💅🏼 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Petty level 10,000

it was the “And that’s just ME vs YOU” that ended me 🤦‍♀️
I never saw it first hand how vile she was but my jaw actually dropped today when she said that. It was def a jab but also surely a manicure is subjective? I personally think hers are a bit tacky and prefer a ombré to a stark white tip but I would never go stories as an “influencer” and say that what the actual duck
---
The arrogance is next level. How can you sit there and say that’s me vs you when you’re being used as a human doormat and selling your soul for a new ring. What the actual duck. She truly thinks she’s better than everyone doesn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her vile personality shining through in they videos.
Me vs you says her sat there with frazzled hair, terrible skin and shagging a man who continuously humiliates her in public 🤣🤣
She may think she has ‘won’ over Paige but let’s face it Paige has had a lucky escape
Vile really is the best word for her! She’s so nasty 🤢 when she’s talking nonsense and has nothing to sell or promote and she’s just ‘being herself’ the nastiness can’t help but just leak out of her!!
Paige has 10000% ‘won’! Paige clearly caught on what he was doing, which I bet was still banging Alisha behind Paige’s back, and Paige said ‘absolutely not!’ So Germ said ‘ah I know who will allow this!’ And Alisha came trotting back into the picture just in time for him to buy her some Xmas presents! 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’d love to smack her in her smug face! You’re sat complaining about wonky lines on someone’s nails but look at the clip of your face! You can see her hairy face from here! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I see Paige is touting herself as a wedding planner again, did the influencer life not take off then? Hope it works out for her. Not sure if I’d hire her as my planner with her recent track record though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was defo digging out Paige cos she put the avocado story and you could see her nails and the line was a bit left. No shade but leeeeesh why you watching her story from your burner acct hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I heard a little rumour that Sally is back on scene wonder how that’s gonna work for Alisha 😂😂
Sally is just another Alisha was hanging on for yearsss hoping she would be moved to prime spot, but he ruined that getting married to Donna. She would be a fool to go back there now, but I wouldn’t put anything passed her, she ruined her marriage sold her business, a beautiful country home and moved to London for him.

What a vile cow.
Even taking the dig at paige out of the picture, to sit and talk to her followers saying “me vs you” 🤢

Thought she was meant to be relatable? The only thing she relates to is the doormat gf of a has been footballer… 😭 laughable

I’d rather have a wonky french manicure, than have my boyfriends hands on someone else every other night

• Heart
Reactions: 14
None of the other side chicks or his ‘wife’ have ever came across as vile and nasty as her! It’s so fitting that she’s the one still hanging on to him like a desperate sad act! Everyone is laughing at YOU Leesh, you clown 🤡 Paige had a lucky escape!

Reactions: 12
Her manicure is tit tho. The shape of her nails is awful. I think she just fakes everything in her life,like if she says her nails are good,people will think they must be. But they are not.she is prob envious of paiges figure. The girl has great natural curves. Alishas figure is fine,abs nothing wrong with it but shes not sexy. Its one thing you can’t really fake,some people are just more so than others.id say shes bothered by Paige if shes following her stories closely enough to notice her nails!

Reactions: 8
Jermaine is in Glasgow tomorrow night, wonder if he’s looking up any of the old ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her hands literally look like a man, she must use so much polish her nails are so wide, proper grim 🤣

• Haha