Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it really worth losing a Job, Fiancé, House, Income, Pride, Dignity and Morals for. I’m afraid to say Alisha got the last laugh on that one Paige. This is why you don’t air your filthy laundry in Public.

Paige you need to ask yourself when your packing your House up, was a Cartier Watch and Dior Bag really worth it? Tell your Mum to contact the DM with your answer seems she was first to tell us you and him were “besotted’ with each other and Soul Mates.. You was warned, you believed you could change him… The only person that can change Jermaine is Jermaine.

As for Alisha, I have no words.. 😶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Was it really worth losing a Job, Fiancé, House, Income, Pride, Dignity and Morals for. I’m afraid to say Alisha got the last laugh on that one Paige. This is why you don’t air your filthy laundry in Public.

Paige you need to ask yourself when your packing your House up, was a Cartier Watch and Dior Bag really worth it? Tell your Mum to contact the DM with your answer seems she was first to tell us you and him were “besotted’ with each other and Soul Mates.. You was warned, you believed you could change him… The only person that can change Jermaine is Jermaine.

As for Alisha, I have no words.. 😶
Really Alisha got the last laugh? 😆 She’s the mug still with him! Allowing him to dip his dick anywhere! Trust me that’s no flex! These two were just daft enough to compete over the randy midget!

As for Paige here’s hoping she learned a valuable lesson!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The sad thing is that these girls wouldn't be fighting over him and letting him dip his dick anywhere if he didn't have money. Shows how desperate they are.

Reactions: 18
Even more convinced it was Alisha calling the papers pretending to be Paige’s mum. The massive loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alisha is going to get everything she deserves when it comes to him, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Paige is still on the scene but they are keeping it out of things by unfollowing etc!!! He will of already dipped he’s dick in someone else these past couple of days

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Paige was just extremely naive going into her ‘relationship’ with him, and obviously blindsided by all the narc behaviour / things he’s told her… then she soon realised it was all smoke and mirrors and ditched him, before it got worse!

I hope so. He’s such a tw*t.

Alisha is just a mug for taking him back, mega embarrassing, if she was my friend I’d be telling her she’s delulu over jerlulu 🤢

Reactions: 7
Alisha is going to get everything she deserves when it comes to him, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Paige is still on the scene but they are keeping it out of things by unfollowing etc!!! He will of already dipped he’s dick in someone else these past couple of days
He’s either already got some poor cow on the go or one lined up. Says in that DM article that Leesh doesn’t care about Paige or his history etc. Seriously?! Wonder who DM’s ‘sources’ are? Probably tattle! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s either already got some poor cow on the go or one lined up. Says in that DM article that Leesh doesn’t care about Paige or his history etc. Seriously?! Wonder who DM’s ‘sources’ are? Probably tattle! 😆
deffo tattle! The journalist probably comments on this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really Alisha got the last laugh? 😆 She’s the mug still with him! Allowing him to dip his dick anywhere! Trust me that’s no flex! These two were just daft enough to compete over the randy midget!

As for Paige here’s hoping she learned a valuable lesson!
No I mean between her and Paige. The trying to get one over each other all the time.

With regards to her and him, taking him back, carrying on like nothing has happened etc, I have no words. Just making herself look more and more of an Idiot and I’m starting to think, she deserves all she gets. If he’s cheated once, he will keep on cheating. I guess she will have to shut up and put up, no matter what gets thrown at her. Don’t forget though - it was always you. That’s a shame it’s not a mutual thing, you wouldn’t be going through all this to keep him..

Reactions: 11
No I mean between her and Paige. The trying to get one over each other all the time.

With regards to her and him, taking him back, carrying on like nothing has happened etc, I have no words. Just making herself look more and more of an Idiot and I’m starting to think, she deserves all she gets. If he’s cheated once, he will keep on cheating. I guess she will have to shut up and put up, no matter what gets thrown at her. Don’t forget though - it was always you. That’s a shame it’s not a mutual thing, you wouldn’t be going through all this to keep him..
Yeah I get what you mean, I don’t think her getting one over on Paige and Jerm dick being the prize is that much of a win for her! She’s the mug still with him, if u get me!

The girl is vile, treats people like tit, humiliates innocent people on her stories for content. She deserves all she gets… and boy will she get it staying with him 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Yeah I get what you mean, I don’t think her getting one over on Paige and Jerm dick being the prize is that much of a win for her! She’s the mug still with him, if u get me!

The girl is vile, treats people like tit, humiliates innocent people on her stories for content. She deserves all she gets… and boy will she get it staying with him 😂😂😂
And we’re all here for it! 🙌🏻🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im so happy for Alisha and Jermain two vile individuals together, let’s hope they can’t hurt anyone else. well suited!!

she’s been the other woman for over 10 years she allows anything even him getting married didn’t stop her, claws in well and truly! Congrats to the biggest egotistic horrible couple, deserve each other

Also she couldn’t be anymore from his type but hey he must love looking in an a mirror as she is the female version of him!
Let’s hope they stay together and cause so much misery to each other 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I heard a little rumour that Sally is back on scene wonder how that’s gonna work for Alisha 😂😂
it will all be fine, Alisha is ok with anything! Remember she was with him before when he was with Sally so she’s quite happy again with that one! 😂

And that was obvious he’s picked the easy ones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Alisha just have a dig at Paige’s French manicure 💅🏼 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Petty level 10,000

it was the “And that’s just ME vs YOU” that ended me 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her vile personality shining through in they videos.
Me vs you says her sat there with frazzled hair, terrible skin and shagging a man who continuously humiliates her in public 🤣🤣
She may think she has ‘won’ over Paige but let’s face it Paige has had a lucky escape

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her vile personality shining through in they videos.
Me vs you says her sat there with frazzled hair, terrible skin and shagging a man who continuously humiliates her in public 🤣🤣
She may think she has ‘won’ over Paige but let’s face it Paige has had a lucky escape
Her skin and hair are so bad. She’s a cheek to call out anyone!

Reactions: 9