Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things about this story by Paige - 1. tell us you read here without telling us šŸ˜‚ clearly just trying to prove she didnā€™t send the questions in. And 2 - the laughing smiley at the ā€˜find a decent manā€™ suggestion! Iā€™m guessing this means Jerm has agreed to dump Paige to stay with Alisha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two things about this story by Paige - 1. tell us you read here without telling us šŸ˜‚ clearly just trying to prove she didnā€™t send the questions in. And 2 - the laughing smiley at the ā€˜find a decent manā€™ suggestion! Iā€™m guessing this means Jerm has agreed to dump Paige to stay with Alisha.
A business class trip to Oz and a so last season Dior seems a fair trade šŸ˜¶
I wonder if heā€™s investing in her new business šŸ‘€

And as for Aleesha, you are not one bit inspirational. The Chanelā€™s wonā€™t keep you company or fix you when he does the same again and again.

Reactions: 7
ā€œHeā€™s behaving like a wish version of nick cannonā€ā€¦LOLā€¦ that has done meā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does the article say ā€œAlisha posted a message on Instagram to her FANSā€ she isnā€™t a bleeping celebrity šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just lost 50 IQ points watching her latest stories. Her only news, at all, in her entire life, is she got her nails done and self-tanned. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Paige posted a story of her business class ticket after someone here said sheā€™d be in economy if leesh is back with JD. Paige you may aswell join and spill šŸ¤—

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think him and Paige might be over with her showing the question box ā€˜find a decent manā€™ is probably a dig?

Reactions: 4
Paige lost her fiancee, lost her job and by the clothes she wears doesnā€™t have lots of income elsewhereā€¦. These plane tickets were A) Paid for by JD or B) Paid for by the Ā£ she got from setting up the paps

Reactions: 17
I wonder if sheā€™s trying to play it cool so she doesnā€™t look as much of a mug to the people that have seen the papers, but obviously trying to keep appearances up for her followers who wouldnt have seen the papers or read tattle etc

Either way, what a sad way to live.

I donā€™t feel sorry for her for the most part as she brought it on herself and knew what she was getting into, but I do feel sorry for her that her way of thinking is happiness and love can be bought for the right priceā€¦ I wonder how she got to that point.

Iā€™m also wondering if maybe sheā€™s just in the house whilst she finds somewhere or waits for her tenants to move out of her own placeā€¦ give us a clue leesh šŸ˜œ

Reactions: 6