Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He bought Paige a mini Cooper and a basic Dior handbag and she fully moved home and now she’s binned off? Ewww Defoe is a super charged Narcissist

Reactions: 9
I don’t get how Leesh is here smiling away. She is a cheap market doormat. No wonder he cracks on the way he does when he constantly gets away with it by throwing money at situations.

Imagine Paige is flying economy home 😭

Reactions: 11
I can’t wait for Paige to be home and the man sharing posts to start again 🤣
How embarrassing that everyone in the country knows your man has been seeing multiple other people

Reactions: 10
He bought Paige a mini Cooper and a basic Dior handbag and she fully moved home and now she’s binned off? Ewww Defoe is a super charged Narcissist
She fucked up her whole life for this, I don’t feel sorry for her at all

Reactions: 11
It’s the lack of friends that love and care for Alisha for me! I would absolutely never allow my friends or myself to be so badly humiliated by a man! Like mere weeks ago he’s in the paper leaving hotels with a side piece he cheated with……..and now she’s decorating his Xmas tree! Even if she’s ok with being treated like this is at least keep it a secret so everyone wasn’t laughing at her! 😬🙈 it’s so weird that she’d sacrifice making herself look like a complete Pratt just to spite his side pieces by posting her contact with him! 🙈 I’m literally so baffled and greatful to my parents for giving me self respect!!! 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jane Norman is so boring. Proper try hard to be relevant on the gram
I don’t think she openly soul searched, I think she was forced, left her fiancé for JD who didn’t want anything apart from booty calls and she got dumped and had to somehow turn things around

Reactions: 1
Can you cope with the little tree 🤣🤣🤣 what’s the bettings Paige gets a bigger tree 😂
I’d imagine she’s been sent that bloom and wild one by the brand tbh, I don’t think she’s bought it herself, and I don’t think the walking ick has sent it her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think this might be JD asking? They went to Northcote in October and that has a Michelin star restaurant.
She’s def asked herself this question to cause speculation! I’d put money on her asking majority of these q’s herself

she wants to be an influencer so bad this is DIRE 😭

Reactions: 18
Probs asking herself from another account making out it’s him to wind up Aleesha.
It’s exhausting even thinking about it all
You can ask yourself a question you don’t even need a burner account!

Ain’t no way this basic plain Jane is getting this many responses when she averages 2 comments per post 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can ask yourself a question you don’t even need a burner account!

Ain’t no way this basic plain Jane is getting this many responses when she averages 2 comments per post 🥴
Just see we posted at the same time… great minds!
She has 2 other accounts so nice and easy to do. They’re all at it

Reactions: 1