Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
??? But now this same poster messaged him all weekend? Okay
I call bullshit tbh, I do think he’s a serial cheat but this just screams “I’m anonymous so I can say whatever shite I want and people will believe me because it’s him and why wouldn’t they”

Reactions: 6
I call bullshit tbh, I do think he’s a serial cheat but this just screams “I’m anonymous so I can say whatever shite I want and people will believe me because it’s him and why wouldn’t they”
Just doesn’t make sense to slate Alisha for being involved with him, then saying they are too 😂 clearly no truth to it whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just doesn’t make sense to slate Alisha for being involved with him, then saying they are too 😂 clearly no truth to it whatsoever
This was my argument with popcorn 😂 she then flew a flegger and left this group to go in the Jermaine thread and talk about it there. These dinner ladies don’t like being called out on their behaviour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s more of a flex these days if you’re on this thread and haven’t been in touch with him in any way 🤣
I’m marking myself safe from Jermain Defoe…I’m on the green list (never had contact)… anyone that’s not been victimised by him please mark yourself as safe in the thread…LOL…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please don’t zoom in again, anyone noticed her nose the bottom hangs down
What the perfect nose that everyone keeps asking for pictures of all angles so they can take to their surgeons?

bleeping deluded cow.

It is also angled to one side. Probably been punched in the face for being a smarmy cow to someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can have all the injections I t he world her insides are rotten!!! Eye bleeping for someone have a cigarette in her own car who gives a duck!! I really hope she eye fucks someone who will knock her the duck out

• Haha
Reactions: 7