Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think we might of hit a nerve 😂😂😂
defo!!

sad that if she actually trusted Defoe why would you check on here, she is soo insecure it’s sad.
I would be fuming if I was Defoe as she shows no trust but then he doesn’t really give you reason to not but what’s the point of being together. If you didn’t care and trust him you wouldn’t come on here.
Alisha deserves everything she gets as she as she entertained a married man.

here’s to the happy couple 😂

Reactions: 5
I just appreciate the tea!
Is it even tea though? Proof is never offered up, anyone can say anything they want to on here.

And it’s the same things from the same people over and over again, bring something new 😴

Reactions: 5
Is it even tea though? Proof is never offered up, anyone can say anything they want to on here.

And it’s the same things from the same people over and over again, bring something new 😴
Exactly, like it’s blatantly obvious he’s messaging several girls at one time so hearing someone say on here isn’t new news

We already know Alisha is a mug, but so are the bloody rest in his phone book by the sounds of things

Reactions: 4