Alisha LeMay #5 Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, like it’s blatantly obvious he’s messaging several girls at one time so hearing someone say on here isn’t new news

We already know Alisha is a mug, but so are the bloody rest in his phone book by the sounds of things
What is he trying to achieve from it? I am genuinely interested in the psychology behind his motives.

Surely it's not just sex??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d like to know what his chat is. Is he like oh hi, what you up to? :LOL: Does he even try to act interested in your lives? Does he get mixed up with names and life stories etc? Does he acknowledge the fact he has a girlfriend?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What is he trying to achieve from it? I am genuinely interested in the psychology behind his motives.

Surely it's not just sex??
It’s an ego boost

He wants women at his beck and call, at the click of his fingers… and it seems to work as this thread has proved time and time again

I think he’s happy living in this Peter Pan, never growing up phase, happy to sleep around. He’s got his cake (Alisha at home when he wants a bit more company than just sex) and then he’s eating it (with all the other girls that just keep replying to him whenever he wants them)

Reactions: 6
Would love to be a fly on the wall in DaHoe’s world… like what does his internal monologue sound like?! I’ve been fascinated by his revolving sex life for at least 15 years 😂🙈

• Haha
Thing is, it’s obvious what he’s like. If he’s just after sex and spoiling a girl and is honest about that, some girls are happy and open to that.

If they falling in love with him knowing fine well what he’s like then personally ya an idiot 🙃

• Haha
Do what

what?
I think they wanna know why you continue to see him when you know what it’s like? Are you purely seeing him for fun or do you also believe like Leesh that you’ll be the one? (No shade btw, think people are just genuinely wondering)

I think they wanna know why you continue to see him when you know what it’s like? Are you purely seeing him for fun or do you also believe like Leesh that you’ll be the one? (No shade btw, think people are just genuinely wondering)
People were saying as his type is clearly dinner ladies Rachel Segalofsky, Kirsty Crummey, Sally Weston etc. 😂 if you're admitting to being some level of a side piece then she must be a dinner lady as well loooll that's what I took from it anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People were saying as his type is clearly dinner ladies Rachel Segalofsky, Kirsty Crummey, Sally Weston etc. 😂 if you're admitting to being some level of a side piece then she must be a dinner lady as well loooll that's what I took from it anyways.
I was trying to be polite for a change. Last time this happened one of his dinner ladies was very triggered by me and started slagging me off the in the Jermaine thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was trying to be polite for a change. Last time this happened one of his dinner ladies was very triggered by me and started slagging me off the in the Jermaine thread 😂
Was gonna say, was thinking you’ve toned it down cos of their comments. Miss your old, honest inputs 🤣🤣. They know they’re in the wrong which is why they’ve all fucked off
---
Tbh I didn’t even think this initially. I was wondering why she chooses to still be involved with him knowing what he’s like and how many he has on the go

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s more of a flex these days if you’re on this thread and haven’t been in touch with him in any way 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Was gonna say, was thinking you’ve toned it down cos of their comments. Miss your old, honest inputs 🤣🤣. They know they’re in the wrong which is why they’ve all fucked off
---
I’m trying to be more zen these days.. it won’t last long thou! Wait until one of them pipes up again 😂💀👹
---
Wasn’t it @popcorn1111 who was deeply triggered?

Apologises if it wasnt you Popcorn, no apologises if it was you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really please, I ain’t a mug
ally please

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t get over how much she looks like mmmmitchell lately, sly on him like but it’s uncanny 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Who would of known it was such a big deal to have red nails 🫣 something less boring than the French she has 😴😴😴😴 she is so boring it’s unreal same tit different day get a job leech you may be more entertaining working a 9-5

Reactions: 5