Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donā€™t think she will address anything. Instagram is her job and businesses wonā€™t use her if sheā€™s seen to be airing her dirty laundry. itā€™s all about ā€œimageā€ and announcing that the man you had an affair with has left you for another woman not even a year after you took him from another womanā€¦is just not a good image for anyone.
safe to say, it will be forever silence like it never happened with the odd sly dig, finger to the camera, and the show must go on!

As for him, how he is still getting jobs when his image is in the gutter is beyond me. That guy is the lowest of the low. The amount of girls he has played, hurt, and sure, some might have had it coming to them. But no one is hurting him, heā€™s just carrying on this behaviour like itā€™s normal. Suggesting he has some kind of ā€œaddictionā€ almost makes an excuse for him like itā€™s not really his fault. Itā€™s all on him. He is very aware of what he is doing and he is an utter scumbag. :sick:

Reactions: 18
I can guarantee you that Alisha is behind the trip advisor review that got her suspended!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Daily mail claiming Paige was suspended from her job because of all this šŸ˜¬

She's going to do some number on him when he cheats on her if the level of information she's spewed already is anything to go by.
God the guy she was with before must be wincing, she's some mess.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how Alishaā€™s moved all of her stuff out so quickly, Iā€™m sure she was posting in the house after October 20th.
Paige has no shame living in a house a mere few weeks later, the neighbors must be having a field day!

Reactions: 12
Is Paige really that gullible to believe him when he told her heā€™s her soulmate and he knew as soon as he met her?!?! Pretty sure thatā€™s even said to every. Was she also really flattered he told her he wants her to be the next Mrs Defoe, come one, we all know what happened to the first one. What am I missing here?!?!?
---
Iā€™ve got a funny feeling that Paige isnā€™t living with him at all, her friends are selling stories to the papers to try and force Alisha out. Also trying to get everyone on side and feeling sorry for her that she was sacked for starting a relationship with a guest as if she did nothing wrong. When most hotels have this clause in most employee contracts šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Daily mail claiming Paige was suspended from her job because of all this šŸ˜¬

So Paige and Beth both giving up bfs and jobs for him šŸ™ˆ
---
Is Paige really that gullible to believe him when he told her heā€™s her soulmate and he knew as soon as he met her?!?! Pretty sure thatā€™s even said to every. Was she also really flattered he told her he wants her to be the next Mrs Defoe, come one, we all know what happened to the first one. What am I missing here?!?!?
---
Iā€™ve got a funny feeling that Paige isnā€™t living with him at all, her friends are selling stories to the papers to try and force Alisha out. Also trying to get everyone on side and feeling sorry for her that she was sacked for starting a relationship with a guest as if she did nothing wrong. When most hotels have this clause in most employee contracts šŸ¤£
Heā€™s told all of us he wants us to be Mrs D šŸ™„ heā€™ll be telling her how beautiful their kids will be too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How do we know for sure Paige has moved in? Thereā€™s absolutely no proof. Alisha has been in the house taking selfies recently? Sheā€™s walking her dog in what seems to be London this morning assuming sheā€™s staying at Amy and Faye reddish house?
got to hand it to the girl, if playing it cool was a sport sheā€™d win first place šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
So Paige and Beth both giving up bfs and jobs for him šŸ™ˆ
---

Heā€™s told all of us he wants us to be Mrs D šŸ™„ heā€™ll be telling her how beautiful their kids will be too
Heā€™s so besotted by her and sure sheā€™s the next Mrs Defoe hes started creeping on my insta again. Actively searching for me since we donā€™t follow each other. Yeah he sounds very settled to me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.