Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige’s mum must be a complete mug aswell cos if I left my fiancée of however many years and had my mum telling the papers he was my boyfriend then he was at awards show a week later with his girlfriend but I was still seeing him my mum would give me a slap

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly can’t tell who is worse now. Him for doing what he’s doing, not even behind a girlfriends back because he’s so open with it or Alisha and Paige for their pathetic posts fighting over a guy who’s an utter pig and has zero respect for women or morals. You are not winning anything here! Enjoy your Chanel (Alisha) and Dior (Paige) bags because that’s all you will end up with here.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m completely mind blown at this point. Surely Leesh & he must be in some sort of open relationship/agreement.
Paige, you owe it to yourself to create a Tattle account & give us the low down. 🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m completely mind blown at this point. Surely Leesh & he must be in some sort of open relationship/agreement.
Paige, you owe it to yourself to create a Tattle account & give us the low down. 🤣
Maybe this has been his plan all along to have an open relationship….but he’s just never found two woman dumb enough to fall for it….step up Alisha and Paige 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Paige doing a leesh 😂😂😂 I told you all this would happen that man never bleeping changes and I guarantee he has already been elsewhere before getting to Paige!!!! Paige/Leesh your a laughing stock girls wise the duck up over a pigmented penis who dips in all
---
Cue Donna with the posts 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Paige doing a leesh 😂😂😂 I told you all this would happen that man never bleeping changes and I guarantee he has already been elsewhere before getting to Paige!!!! Paige/Leesh your a laughing stock girls wise the duck up over a pigmented penis who dips in all
---
Cue Donna with the posts 😂😂
I’m guessing Alisha has seen the posts on here tonight or on Paige’s insta since she’s just dropped a clue they went to see the exorcist last night even though it had no reference to the fact she filmed a Zara return on her tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nah this is too good 😭😭😭😭😭 they must have an agreement surely that he can duck about and she gets to stay in the house with the dog and credit card??? SURELY???????

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.