Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What if they’ve broken up and she is still staying with him at his gaff until she sorts out her home situation? He wouldn’t leave her homeless surely?? There’s no J necklace or mention of her boyfriend in her mundane videos so maybe it’s all over?? Or will she put up with any old tit for the lifestyle??
He took her to that award ceremony the other day so doubt they broke up. This was after Paige outed as seeing him. At this point, I think Leesh is the main girlfriend and he has side pieces. It’s not unusual with rich people tbf. We already know Leesh is superficial so I truly believe she’s just happy being the main piece and having the main home 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I am once again asking what the duck does anyone see in this little toad of a man
Money babe, that’s all!

Also he has celeb connections, maybe Leesh is also using him for his celeb status

Reactions: 12
Let’s see how she plays out this week shopping trip maybe 🤔
There’s got to come a point when no Chanel is going to make up for the lies and humiliation. How low does he have to go for her to realise that the “doing life with you” part is now over.
She’d actually be better holding her head high and walking away with a tiny ounce of dignity, not digging her heels in, staying in the house and driving his car!
Unless she’s getting something that is going to benefit her in the long run…
For a girl who was once known as being “down to earth” and “real”, she is a shadow of herself and not being real to her followers!

Reactions: 12
There’s got to come a point when no Chanel is going to make up for the lies and humiliation. How low does he have to go for her to realise that the “doing life with you” part is now over.
She’d actually be better holding her head high and walking away with a tiny ounce of dignity, not digging her heels in, staying in the house and driving his car!
Unless she’s getting something that is going to benefit her in the long run…
For a girl who was once known as being “down to earth” and “real”, she is a shadow of herself and not being real to her followers!
I’d love to know the advice her talent/management agency are giving her over this now. It’s harming her image and it’s not like the deals are rolling in, she did more before they got together

Reactions: 8
This is wild!!! I can honestly not see how she is fine with him having so many side pieces because she’s obviously aware of the Paige situ.
There’s either a motive such as she’s going to write a ‘tell all’ book about Jermaine, or she’s simply that materialistic where she’ll turn a blind eye just for the big house and endless shopping trips. She bought a house by herself so surely she can fund her own life to a well enough standard? I think she feels like she has to hang on for a little longer because she was chasing him for 10 years and he’s already gotten bored of her less than a year in.

Reactions: 13
think we could say this has been 💯confirmed by josh Kelly 😂

Defoe he has been with Paige all weekend and most likely still, I think the set up must be Alisha week days and Paige weekends 😂 he’s met his match with both of these they don’t care 😂
The detective work on this thread is GAWWWWJUS 🫶🏼
---
29?!? I thought she was older :oops:
She looks it! He really does like a plain Jane don’t he lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The guy gives me the 🤢🤮 I'm about 2 or 3 years older than Donna and Paige is 3 years younger than my daughter. He's a creep. I will be nice tonight seeing as I seemed to upset someone the other night.....I blame the hormones 🤣🤣
---
3 years older than my daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girl must have had a full on personality transplant!!! … cos I could never ever imagine her to be the slightest bit down to earth or real!!

She’s smug, condescending, and entitled!! …….. an all round lousy person! I might have had some sympathy if she even showed the slightest bit of humility.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.