Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
Why we all surprised by this girls attitude?! Anyone remember when she was on holiday (possibly Dubai) and she was filming a larger male on the balcony and mocking him 🥴
What did she do? She shouldn’t mock anyone being larger when her dad looks fatter than the fat controller. She don’t come across a nice girl at all does she 🤯
---
She makes it hard to feel bad for what Jermain’s doing to her
She does, I was starting to feel sorry for her but I hope Paige and her mam up the anti more just to piss leech off 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

interestedingossip_

Long time lurker of this thread 👋🏼 Looks like she’s back at her house again.. just out of curiosity for those that have been with Jermaine before, how would he explain the pictures of him and Paige in the press to Alisha if she bought it up to him? Would he deny it or would he say it’s true and dump her? I cannot see wannabe WAG Alisha leaving him 🤨 So many questions I can’t get my head around

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Ladxb21

I just cannot comprehend these women. He's hardly Elon Musk levels of wealth yet has as much appeal 🤢🤢 does he not tell his women it's not healthy to eat meat, yet there he is king of the STDs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
Your the laughing stock too mate if only you cud see it 🤣
Ahhhh mate I’m sorry you have been embarrassed again by your boyfriend and I fully understand your frustrations at the situation you find yourself in yet again on this Sunday morning 😘🫶🏻
---
Your the laughing stock too mate if only you cud see it 🤣
I am sorry if I keep hitting a nerve with you but maybe your frustration is better placed at Jem rather than me mate 😘😘🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

herefortheteab23

Chatty Member
Alisha has to address this now don’t she? She can’t carry on like everything is ok or is she still hanging around because she knows he will keep going back to her?

kaaa2

VIP Member
I agree with this. Paige is already skinny but still looks a mess. I started originally following Leesh because I do like how she dress. I came on this page as her personality is annoying, so even when she was bigger she was still influencing. Paige hasn’t got it in her to have a big following and to make money off social media unless it’s something niche like influencing the traveller community or only fans. From the way she’s acting she’s desperate to get famous off Defoe, if she really loved her job she would have stayed or got something similar down south
I’m not sure many people would hire a wedding planner who got into a relationship with a guest at her last work… who was already in a relationship and then plastered it over daily mail, the sun etc 😂

• Haha

ermokthen

It’ll be on here somewhere, I think me and a few others screenshot it and shared it here. Think she was angry because he was on the balcony too (it was a public space) and she was laughing and giggling and panning the camera at him cause he was a larger male. He was just some poor random on his holiday
And now I’m/everyone is starting to remember why this thread was a thing, b4 the whole Defoe saga took over, everyone just despised the awful person that she really is! I forgot what a nasty bitch she actually is!

• Heart