Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Why does she compare herself to Hayley Bieber? She’s done it a couple of times. Not today!
She’s not even HB from Wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Poppytells412

What did donna do?
Also anyone seen this comment
---
Comments been deleted!!!
Donna did exactly what Alisha did and went after a man who was clearly with someone. During the summer break of football when he was living in Glasgow he went down to London for a few weeks whilst his then gf Donna Boyle (dog Donna) was living at his. Donna and Janine with kids in tow went down to London and stayed at JDs. Donna was posting the same kind of pics Alisha was. Everyone knew what his house looked like etc. Yes I don’t agree with what Alisha did to Donna however, she did exactly the same the first Donna!!! She got what she deserved in the end!!

• Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
How can anyone say she looked good she had more powder in her face than my gran did in her casket. Nothing had been blended

• Haha
Her previous Employer said “She is no longer our Responsibility/Problem” how fucking embarrassing that it’s come to this. I cannot understand how anyone can take any words out of his mouth seriously, especially when it comes to Woman.

I think that Paige is in it for the money, and that she will in fact be the one to turn the blind eye for the WAG lifestyle and status not that he’s anything special these days but one thing he isn’t short of is money. Alisha has money in her own right and a very wealthy Father, who may I add she left a heartfelt message for on his Birthday last Sunday on her IG. (I thought there had been a fall out there over Defoe and Big Ste didn’t like Defoe or his lack of morals). Alisha posted a selfie the last couple of days in the House as I was surprised to see it.

If Alisha had any self worth, she would walk away and let Paige drag him down because as we can all see she is worse than all the others put together. I do believe she could be start of the end of Defoe.

Kirstyalexander85 she’s been around for a while, they met when he was playing for rangers. She’s on and off the scene. However, a few months ago there was a photo posted of her in London with him outside the Marriott getting ice cream. The ice cream guy had no idea he had posted him cheating on Alisha 😂

i Thought she was gone as she’s not posted a trip to London in a while, but she was there with him last weekend and now this weekend. For a no body to limit comments on their insta posts, is very suspicious to me 🤔
Jesus how does he keep up with it all.
Fair play if you want to shag around.. but he is making it a full time job. Surely a man in his 40’s can’t be that desperate for 🐱
End of the day a 🐱 is just a 🐱. I don’t know any of my male friends who have the energy and time to chase this much girls. They are all focused on business and building wealth.
It’s actually really odd behaviour! It’s empty!

• Heart

Eastendgirl2020

Would seriously respect her more if she just came out and said I got what I deserved. It’s over. I’m moving on.
it’s wild to think she seriously thought this was a forever kinda thing! It wasn’t even a 1 year kinda thing ! Anyone else going near him now have no excuse. Alisha was an idiot and Paige is an even bigger idiot. They say Love is blind. Get yourself to Specsavers Paige hun before you regret it.

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
Daily mail claiming Paige was suspended from her job because of all this 😬

So Paige and Beth both giving up bfs and jobs for him 🙈
---
Is Paige really that gullible to believe him when he told her he’s her soulmate and he knew as soon as he met her?!?! Pretty sure that’s even said to every. Was she also really flattered he told her he wants her to be the next Mrs Defoe, come one, we all know what happened to the first one. What am I missing here?!?!?
---
I’ve got a funny feeling that Paige isn’t living with him at all, her friends are selling stories to the papers to try and force Alisha out. Also trying to get everyone on side and feeling sorry for her that she was sacked for starting a relationship with a guest as if she did nothing wrong. When most hotels have this clause in most employee contracts 🤣
He’s told all of us he wants us to be Mrs D 🙄 he’ll be telling her how beautiful their kids will be too

• Haha
  • Wow

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
At this point he’s shagging them both and everyone involved knows about each other and nobody at this point cares cause they all getting what they want 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
I think it’s absolutely hilarious, Alisha is getting her just desserts, Paige is doing to her exactly what she did to Donna! Swings in roundabouts!

Poppytells412

Omg who else has the rat done this for
He offered to move me upto Glasgow at the time I wasn’t aware he had a gf until I saw the pics of the crash he had and he was there with Nicol. Obviously I’m fool enough to drop my life for him, Paige will be back home with her tail between her legs when he’s pictured with someone else

He moved Beth in with him and paying for her mortgage whilst they were together but had quite a few girls on the go at the time

• Wow

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
I’m completely mind blown at this point. Surely Leesh & he must be in some sort of open relationship/agreement.
Paige, you owe it to yourself to create a Tattle account & give us the low down. 🤣

Glencoe

Does anyone else think that selfie of her in the pink jumper looks photoshopped? Like around her head? As if she's trying to pretend she's still in that house.

• Haha
  • Wow