Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Why does Paige post like she’s an influencer with loads of followers interested in her day?! You’re just a regular, everyday girl babe, stop trying so hard to be relevant it’s cringe
---
The outfit is giving 2010
To be fair I wouldn’t want to be influenced by ‘influencer’ Alisha either. She’s so vacuous, and materialistic, thick as shit too. Her only goals in life are the next Chanel or Dior she can get her community dick ‘boyfriend’ to pay for! Both awful and deserve all they get!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
What did she do? She shouldn’t mock anyone being larger when her dad looks fatter than the fat controller. She don’t come across a nice girl at all does she 🤯
--
It’ll be on here somewhere, I think me and a few others screenshot it and shared it here. Think she was angry because he was on the balcony too (it was a public space) and she was laughing and giggling and panning the camera at him cause he was a larger male. He was just some poor random on his holiday

• Sick
  • Angry

Poppytells412

This is just a thought, do you think he had to give POB his plus one when the invites went out and to save issues changing the name and pacifying Alisha it was just easier to take her but made it clear it’s as Friends?

Each Newspaper article is one more nail in his career coffin, you can’t take him serious when he’s in the rags with a different Woman a week. I would be mortified if I was him or either of them two, they are being made to look like a pair of fucking Idiots and extremely childish fighting over him and being in a Newspaper for the world to see.

It wasn’t that long ago Lucy got married and people like Freya were saying your next. How embarrassing days later he is in the Newspaper with another woman. One that has got rid of her Partner to be with him. WTF are her Family and Friends saying to her, surely one has and an opinion of the shit show. As for Paige, I have no words.
I find it hard to believe that Tottenham aren’t saying anything to him about his behaviour. He’s supposed to be a coach to the younger players, what kind of example is he setting for them. Many old managers have worked hard to change the image of footballers sleeping around with all these different women, and here he is doing it so openly

leepdeex

Paige’s mum must be a complete mug aswell cos if I left my fiancée of however many years and had my mum telling the papers he was my boyfriend then he was at awards show a week later with his girlfriend but I was still seeing him my mum would give me a slap

• Heart

ruby1231

Yes what Alisha did to donna was awful. But heartache for anyone is awful. Its him that deserves to be humiliated not the girls

• Heart

Poppytells412

👀👀👀 just posting this here as I’ve not seen it yet
Hilarious though that Paige was second choice for staying at this hotel with him that night 🤣🤣 girl you aren’t even his first choice side chick, you are just the one dumb enough to agree to go see him 😂

• Haha

passmethetea101

This is wild!!! I can honestly not see how she is fine with him having so many side pieces because she’s obviously aware of the Paige situ.
There’s either a motive such as she’s going to write a ‘tell all’ book about Jermaine, or she’s simply that materialistic where she’ll turn a blind eye just for the big house and endless shopping trips. She bought a house by herself so surely she can fund her own life to a well enough standard? I think she feels like she has to hang on for a little longer because she was chasing him for 10 years and he’s already gotten bored of her less than a year in.

smiler999

Could be a pink nail not 100% sure
😂 that is him, 😂 was waiting for the fish dish story next 😂

oh dear this is crazy, how Alisha and Paige have both been brought up to allow someone to embarrass them publicly and humiliate them I have no words actually I do its DESPERATE 😂

Reactions: 12

Davena94

VIP Member
This guy needs more than god. To be honest Alisha’s looking fab lately and she’s deffo on the whole “single show him what he’s missing” train. I’ve only been here since the Donna/Alisha crossover so here’s to another one, I’m tuning in for Alisha vs. Paige

Poppytells412

It says Paige met him at the Dorchester after the POB awards 😩 and they first met on August 14th? Factcheckers needed:LOL:
I have second hand embarrassment for them all. Alisha you smug and silly little girl.
I can confirm it is not the first time he has stayed at a hotel with his gf but also had another come stay at the same hotel so he can have a sneaky link.

• Wow
  • Sick

SOJISUB

Alisha has to address this now don’t she? She can’t carry on like everything is ok or is she still hanging around because she knows he will keep going back to her?
You would think so but I doubt she will, she deserves everything she gets, smug bitch…like they say you lose them how you get them 😂

Attachments

• Haha