Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastendgirl2020

Paige looks like she’s playing the game. All of her posts look to be thinly veiled digs at Alisha now. I’ll never understand the pride that comes with taking another woman’s man. Paige girl, you have nothing to be proud of right now.
I think it’s highly likely she reads here and she’s been planting her stories and comments on purpose. She knows what’s she’s doing. Whether it’s to hurt Alisha or get us talking,it’s worked! She knows people are going to be looking at her instagram now and she will keep posting things she wants people to talk about. Now all that remains to be seen is if Alisha airs her dirty laundry or she continues with the silence.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Poppytells412

Meanwhile Paige is taking mirror pictures looking like a sim🧍🏻♀
Heading back to her room to sit on her own and wait for her allocated time with the worlds worst boyfriend 😂
---
This story is the work of Alisha I’m hedging my bets on…LOL… Elegant…Engagement rumours… she’s put this out there to get to Paige…LOL
Wonder what Paige’s mam will think when she sees the papers tomorrow, since she was the one who dropped her in it

• Haha

popcorn1111

Chatty Member
That’s not his hand. He doesn’t wear thumb rings
It’s her own hand but the b/w filter is making her hand look darker, same hand and thumb nail in the bottom centre pic too. He doesn’t drink neither
Doesn’t mean she’s not still seeing though

js999163!

How do we know for sure Paige has moved in? There’s absolutely no proof. Alisha has been in the house taking selfies recently? She’s walking her dog in what seems to be London this morning assuming she’s staying at Amy and Faye reddish house?
got to hand it to the girl, if playing it cool was a sport she’d win first place 😂

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I remember Leech posting similar this time last year 👀
Weak couples are the ones who feel like they need to post more for social media validation, she’s doing overtime to try and prove to people that she’s happy and hasn’t fucked her life up

hurricane

Just seen that Paige’s ex is a bodybuilder now I just keep having visions of him throwing JD like a little rag doll 😂😂
I wonder if he was the guy that came on this or jds thread & said he found jd in his misses inbox 🤣

• Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Sis if you got some of your info on here and sold it to the papers
You need to send us some money each
I told the woman where it came from love, she didn’t give a fuck 🤣 she got like 3 different stories out of it. I screenshot a few stories from all 3 of them off my own back on top of that and they sent me a grand. Soz you lot missed a trick and for my “strange behaviour” x

• Haha
  • Wow

Poppytells412

I’m completely mind blown at this point. Surely Leesh & he must be in some sort of open relationship/agreement.
Paige, you owe it to yourself to create a Tattle account & give us the low down. 🤣
Maybe this has been his plan all along to have an open relationship….but he’s just never found two woman dumb enough to fall for it….step up Alisha and Paige 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Truss

I have never met or spoke to the guy in my life and never would so no hurt here. I just get annoyed with girls who chase money and will do anything to get it. They all knew what he was like but seen the £££ Can you honestly tell me they would have looked twice at him if he was just a normal guy working in McDonald's or something 🤷‍♀️ Not that there is anything wrong with working there....but you get my drift!!

No bitterness intended, just stating facts. These kind of girls just really do boil my blood. Posing with their designer bags etc and their arseholes nearly showing in some pics (recent holiday snaps playing basketball ) or tits hanging out. Of course they are looking for attention. And there has been much much worse said on here about Alisha so I'm guessing you are or know the other 2 🤣🤣🥰

scotall

I don’t think the one that sold the story is an ex
Unless I have mis-read. I can’t keep up anymore 😂😂

I want to know what happened to that girl that typed in a scottish accent who was always around. She went quiet after people were getting called out as fakes , clearly was a liar
That Pinky was brill… she was an insider for sure... I asked about + people say she was an EX friend of Janine, Donna’s bestie… that’s how she knew so much…LOL… this thread has been a thrill read lately…we all are flying through it… hopefully it keeps up with all the clown antics going around…LOL

Love that you sold a story…LOL.. get that cash gal… just like anyone that goes with Defoe is doing…for the CASH…

*** sorry for edits… I’m slightly dyslexic so am bad for having to RE-read then constantly amend…sorry…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart