Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the dog? I knew as soon as she got it she’d palm it off to someone else poor thing

Reactions: 3
Where’s the dog? I knew as soon as she got it she’d palm it off to someone else poor thing
She said in a post the other day her brother has been looking after it as she is so ‘busy’. Girl can’t look after her relationship never mind a dog 😂
---
The hair is as dry as her car chats, for life rub a straightener through it

just went over to the home page to see the table she built and how shoddy is that paint job
This paint job is what I was on about in another thread, all the money they have I would have hired better tradesmen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comment at the bottom of this picture is 100% a text or remark made by JD, I have had a very similar version in the past when he was trying to convince me everyone else was making up stories 🤣
Yep me too 🙈 the man has no originality 😂 he is a one trick pony with he’s words and actions!! Yeah b these jealous girls are making up lies because you’ve got me and they just liars 🤥🤥🤥 no Jem you are the liar

Reactions: 4
Nah, Alisha is not considering dying her hair brown? She’s gotta be trolling herself at this point. If she comes on stories later as a brunette, I will not cope! This is defo because Defoe has a thing for brunettes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep me too 🙈 the man has no originality 😂 he is a one trick pony with he’s words and actions!! Yeah b these jealous girls are making up lies because you’ve got me and they just liars 🤥🤥🤥 no Jem you are the liar
All the man does is copy and paste from his notes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, Alisha is not considering dying her hair brown? She’s gotta be trolling herself at this point. If she comes on stories later as a brunette, I will not cope! This is defo because Defoe has a thing for brunettes :ROFLMAO:
I was coming on to say exactly same thing 🫣🫣 she’s gonna go brunette because majority of us are and he always claimed to prefer brunettes to blondes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 leesh hun are you going brunette to be like Paige 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
She could have picked a better bag to get out of him 🤣
---
Paige’s stories are as dull as Alisha’s…riveting life of the girl who has large floor times 🤭 does Paige need her own thread now?!??
Are these not floor tiles from the home he shares with Leesh? Hence why she’s made a big deal about it
---
I don’t follow Paige thou so I have no idea what the story fully is
---
she’s only gone and done it!!
She hasn’t she’s just used an app to change the colour. She posted this photos days ago

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The comments under that tik tok my god the bloke needs to come with a health warning wrapped in biohazard tape😭🥴🤢☠

• Haha
Are these not floor tiles from the home he shares with Leesh? Hence why she’s made a big deal about it
---
I don’t follow Paige thou so I have no idea what the story fully is
---

She hasn’t she’s just used an app to change the colour. She posted this photos days ago
I’m not sure but who knows with these tits 😂 Paige is definitely biting that leech is still there. Leech now trying to play the wronged one quotes then Donna biting back at leech 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.