Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this I think they are all in an open relationship. Surely these girls aren’t that pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s still there
That means you posted it 😉 or the owner of that phone posted it. She has comment-screening on so only you and Alisha can see the post until she approves it. That’s why none of us can see it.
I know from experience commenting on her stuff myself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That means you posted it 😉 or the owner of that phone posted it. She has comment-screening on so only you and Alisha can see the post until she approves it. That’s why none of us can see it.
Can you screen comments on instagram? I never knew u could do that 🤔 wonder why people limit comments or stop commenting if they can do that.

Reactions: 2
Not sure how accurate that is but the fact the poster caught it 3mins in..

Reactions: 1
Leanne has been around for years she likes to be split between him and another footballer. She claimed to be pregnant by him but apparently that was fake according to an old page talksport.net (gone now) she was with him last September I’m sure there’s pics on earlier threads about it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.