Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly time for a new thread… get your suggestions in now…LOL
---
Nearly time for a new thread… get your suggestions in now…LOL

Alisha Lemay: Hanging on for dear life to be Defoes 2nd wife

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she's already been told to move out of jerm the hoes gaff and that's why she's been nastier than ever this past few days 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Looks like the same apartment from the other week before Dubai.
she probably has an album of unused content from his house that she’s randomly posting to wind up Paige.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
with the chanel purse in the background 🤪 courtesy of jerm im sure
It’s not even a purse, it’s a sunglasses case! She’s getting desperate 🥹💀
---
Paige’s fake YSL bag behind the manicure🤭🤭
DEFINITELY! That hardware is screaming DH
---
Looks like the same apartment from the other week before Dubai.
she probably has an album of unused content from his house that she’s randomly posting to wind up Paige.
I reckon he’s renting her a flat in the Chelsea area, perhaps she’s got people renting her house??

Reactions: 3
Another influencer in the same dress as the cb event, leesh is gonna be fewwwwminnnnn!!!
IMG_3631.png

• Haha
Leech posts about her hair… Paige then posts about hers…. It’s an actual joke at this point surely

Have you ever seen a more average (and that's pushing it when she's fully done up) love themselves so much.

She must be steaming all the time and looking ain't the mirror with beer goggles.

Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really trying to get the headboard in, I think she got the same bed but trying to make out she is at his

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine feeling ill and craving a comfort meal like fish and chips but you need to go to Harrods to get it to impress people on the internet who don’t even like you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She honestly boils my piss so so Ill hungover but is out in harrods eating fish and chips what a 1st class bleep 😂 and then finds a dog surprised she ain’t called it ugly!!! Did any of you see the look she gave the man walking in front of her at the shindig last night???

Reactions: 7
She honestly boils my piss so so Ill hungover but is out in harrods eating fish and chips what a 1st class bleep 😂 and then finds a dog surprised she ain’t called it ugly!!! Did any of you see the look she gave the man walking in front of her at the shindig last night???
YES. She is so bleeping entitled.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.