Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not an Alisha fan, but I’m also not much of a people person either… so I do get her on the dog owner chat.

Although I don’t agree with her on not caring about other people’s dogs and calling them ugly as I don’t think any dog could be ugly… but the dog mum chat is 100% tedious sometimes 😅 Especially when they’re puppies, I quickly learnt that headphones are your best friend, but even that doesn’t work sometimes.

She could have worded her point a lot better!

Reactions: 5
Why we all surprised by this girls attitude?! Anyone remember when she was on holiday (possibly Dubai) and she was filming a larger male on the balcony and mocking him 🥴

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why we all surprised by this girls attitude?! Anyone remember when she was on holiday (possibly Dubai) and she was filming a larger male on the balcony and mocking him 🥴
What did she do? She shouldn’t mock anyone being larger when her dad looks fatter than the fat controller. She don’t come across a nice girl at all does she 🤯
---
She makes it hard to feel bad for what Jermain’s doing to her
She does, I was starting to feel sorry for her but I hope Paige and her mam up the anti more just to piss leech off 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Could she be up her arse anymore! If u are a dog person u take interest in other peoples dogs, she’s a grade A bleep!
She’s the perfect example of someone who is being validated for zero talent. She really believes she is gods gift and for what? Influencers are shallow and pathetic. It’s all happy little pictures and stories but a sad life. Anyone influenced by a woman needs a head check. She sold her soul and moral compass for luxury items so she is no more than a prozzie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What did she do? She shouldn’t mock anyone being larger when her dad looks fatter than the fat controller. She don’t come across a nice girl at all does she 🤯
--
It’ll be on here somewhere, I think me and a few others screenshot it and shared it here. Think she was angry because he was on the balcony too (it was a public space) and she was laughing and giggling and panning the camera at him cause he was a larger male. He was just some poor random on his holiday

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It’ll be on here somewhere, I think me and a few others screenshot it and shared it here. Think she was angry because he was on the balcony too (it was a public space) and she was laughing and giggling and panning the camera at him cause he was a larger male. He was just some poor random on his holiday
And now I’m/everyone is starting to remember why this thread was a thing, b4 the whole Defoe saga took over, everyone just despised the awful person that she really is! I forgot what a nasty witch she actually is!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What happened with Defoe then?
Did he dump her ?
Oh well couldn’t happen to a nicer person
She might have to get a job now

Reactions: 2
What a nasty witch she is, she hasn’t got a nice trait about her has she? Thing is Alisha I know you read here that man can change he’s weight whereas your ugly from the inside and that will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon she’ll hang onto Jermaine for all the Christmas presents (although I think she’ll hang onto him forever for Chanel bags)

So, basically some strangers are trying to be friendly to her about her dog and she’s just a complete dick. Wow. The true colours always show with this girl. She just gives off mean girl vibes all the time. Do yourself a favour Alisha. You are not even a dog mum. You are a part time dog mum. 🤦‍♀️
I honestly think she the worst out of the lot of them personality wise! She comes across so self absorbed, smug and down right rude. If she’s not boasting she’s taking the piss out of people on her insta (like when she pictures random people or their cars to be wide about them) She really thinks she’s a cut above everyone because her community dick ‘boyfriend’ has bought her some designer gear. 🤦‍♀️

ETA - I’ve just seen the comment on here about her taking the piss out of that poor man on the balcony 😲 she is a horrible person!

Reactions: 19
Could impact his current employment status dependent on how it happened.
I don’t know much about football but surely he must have known what was going on wasn’t legit? Might affect his football career moving forward

P.S I don’t actually know what he does these days lol

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she the worst out of the lot of them personality wise! She comes across so self absorbed, smug and down right rude. If she’s not boasting she’s taking the piss out of people on her insta (like when she pictures random people or their cars to be wide about them) She really thinks she’s a cut above everyone because her community dick ‘boyfriend’ has bought her some designer gear. 🤦‍♀️

ETA - I’ve just seen the comment on here about her taking the piss out of that poor man on the balcony 😲 she is a horrible person!
It’s honestly the pure smugness of her totally unlikeable in every way I hope someone wipes that smugness of her face Go on Paige’s mam spill some more just to irritate leech the smug witch 😂🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.